POLL! What Mazdas247 goodies do you want?

POLL! What Mazdas247 branded goodies do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Antoine

Administrator
UPDATE!
The Store is now OPEN and Fully Functional!
It's called "Shop Mazdas247"
Start shopping today @ https://shopm247.com :D

For those of you that do not know, we're planning on a major overhaul for the site...See the following thread...

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...Updated-11-3&p=6416380&viewfull=1#post6416380

Part of the overhaul will include a dedicated online store offering official Mazdas247 goodies. The revenue from sales will go to help cover site costs and take over from current sources such as traditional banner ad rotation. The time, effort and cost involved in maintaining and developing this Community is significant and any revenue we can generate from sources that also provide the Community with value is extremely important for long term sustainability.

...With that in mind...I kindly ask you...What Mazdas247 branded products would you want and be happy to use..? Please see the above poll and vote and or post your thoughts on product ideas in this thread...Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts! :D

I would like to specify pullover hoodies! They seem to be a dying breed haha. Difficult to find a pullover that I like these days!

Antoine

Administrator
I would like to specify pullover hoodies! They seem to be a dying breed haha. Difficult to find a pullover that I like these days!

Good to know...Thanks for the feedback! (2thumbs)

Keep the feedback and votes coming, thanks and happy holidays, everyone!

Antoine

Administrator
Nylon Logos (stickers) for our vehicles!

Yes, we will most definitely have decals of some sort for sale...Thanks for your feedback and support! (thumb)

LS1 valve covers with "M247.com" on them for our RX-8s? /runsandhides... :D

Very funny ;) , now if you have any genuine ideas for Mazdas247 items, I would really appreciate it, thanks! :)

Happy New Year, everyone and please keep the votes and ideas coming, thanks again! (2thumbs)

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
I'd buy a lanyard, although Imo, I think more people could just donate $5 at least once lol.

Antoine

Administrator
I'd buy a lanyard, although Imo, I think more people could just donate $5 at least once lol.

Cool, working on possibly offering lanyards. As for donations, it would be very helpful if more people did donate and they still can...You will have the choice to donate and or purchase official Mazdas247 gear if you wish to show your support!

Speaking of support, thanks again for your post in the donation thread...

I am giving copies of the cx-5 2.5/2.0 service manual to anyone who has donated at least $5. PM. Even if you don't have a CX-5 the engine details and assemblies are the same.

BUMP for more votes and feedback! (2thumbs)

boandlkramer

US Specs in Europe
:
'17 CX-5 GT AWD; '18 BMW X3
you could have a "premium " version on the site with special privileges

Yea, like larger avatars or animated GiFS

Also vinyl stickers. I'd throw one in my car. Bimmer fest has a pretty well developed paid member option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phunky.buddha

Booga Booga?
:
DFW TX
:
No mo MZ5 want MX5
Very funny ;) , now if you have any genuine ideas for Mazdas247 items, I would really appreciate it, thanks! :)
I <3 my Mazda vinyls? Business cards that say something to the effect of: "You were spotted, somebody blah blah likes your car- come join us at M247.com!" Save the manuals stickers? Hats? Lanyards (another vote)? Branded vent phone holders? Or anything else that's not too expensive and universal that lots of people buy to use in their cars....
That kills quite a few forums. :(

boandlkramer

US Specs in Europe
:
'17 CX-5 GT AWD; '18 BMW X3

I <3 my Mazda vinyls? Business cards that say something to the effect of: "You were spotted, somebody blah blah likes your car- come join us at M247.com!" Save the manuals stickers? Hats? Lanyards (another vote)? Branded vent phone holders? Or anything else that's not too expensive and universal that lots of people buy to use in their cars....

In some cases, I've seen 'premium' status for donating as little as 5$ every 6 months. I don't see that as a forum killer.

Jackie chan

Team Pro5
:
Pro5
I'd rather buy something than pay a subscription. and speaking of buying things, Id like a zip up hoodie and some t shirts. Cool t shirts though. Maybe a beanie or a hat. And lots of stickers. I always buy lots of stickers and never have the guts to put them on anything. haha

Antoine

Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion! We could and we've thought about it before but I want to offer the best experience I can to everyone "off the bat", especially to Members (people who have created an account and joined the Community) without requiring a payment...I like the idea of having a choice to donate and or purchase from our store as a way to show your support. :D

Yea, like larger avatars or animated GiFS

Also vinyl stickers. I'd throw one in my car. Bimmer fest has a pretty well developed paid member option.

Thanks for the feedback! You mentioned Bimmerfest, what exactly do they offer for their paid membership (just out of curiosity)..?

Awesome, thanks for all the ideas! I'm thinking of offering not just branded items but other related products as well (eventually)...Perhaps even model-specific items as well...We'll see...:D

In some cases, I've seen 'premium' status for donating as little as 5$ every 6 months. I don't see that as a forum killer.

Fair point, thanks! While we may never offer a premium membership, I'm thinking we could offer donation packages for certain amounts that include goodies from the store and even recurring donations for those that find consistent value in Mazdas247 and wish to help support us every month or term.

I'd rather buy something than pay a subscription. and speaking of buying things, Id like a zip up hoodie and some t shirts. Cool t shirts though. Maybe a beanie or a hat. And lots of stickers. I always buy lots of stickers and never have the guts to put them on anything. haha

I appreciate the feedback and suggestions! I plan on offering all of those items eventually, starting with decals and stickers. (2thumbs)

Antoine

Administrator
On a related note, I've been working on the Mazdas247 store and it's coming together nicely...I'm planning on offering decals first and then stickers and apparel. Our longtime Decal and Apparel vendor, Jackelope (from BDT Graphics) will be helping me operate the store. He's a longtime Member and Mazda enthusiast as well as a highly trusted vendor in the Community.

I hope to launch the store soon and I hope it provides a great shopping experience...I will definitely post announcements when the store goes live!

Ps...That said, I welcome continued feedback and votes...Bring it on!

Antoine

Administrator
UPDATE! :D Okay, I know it has taken forever but we finally have something resembling an actual online store for Mazdas247 goodies (and maybe more down the line). You can access it via an easy to remember name and url...It's simply called "Shop Mazdas247" at https://shopm247.com

For now, we have mainly decals and stickers available but I'm working on offering more...Apparel, lanyards, license plate frames etc...It may not look like it but A LOT of time and effort has been spent by Community Members / Partners and myself on putting together an enjoyable shopping experience for everyone...I hope you guys like it and the items!

Note that it's still a work in progress with more items on the way, that said...It is FULLY FUNCTIONAL and you can order something right now...Go ahead and give it a try... (thumb)

The funny thing is, DarkRyder (a M247 Member) actually found the store before it was ready via Google and ordered a decal. (2thumbs)

Ps...Poll Re-Opened and Deadline Extended...Get your Vote in!