plastidip rims and painted calipers

Dude... Did you see my CX-5 and decide to do the same thing? My calipers are painted yellow and my rims are powdercoated matte black. I also live in NC...

no but I wish I did now lol. I've actually never been in the raleigh area but I based my color options on what would look best in my opinion. I guess great minds think alike ;)

Dude... Did you see my CX-5 and decide to do the same thing? My calipers are painted yellow and my rims are powdercoated matte black. I also live in NC...

no but I wish I did now lol. I've actually never been in the raleigh area but I based my color options on what would look best in my opinion. I guess great minds think alike ;)

Does your calipers attract bees??? LOL Looks like you did a good job.

Okay received my plastidip cans yesterday and doing my rims this afternoon.
I will post some pics when im done.

Here is the final result.
9336450535_cb4830c93f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Not to say that your dipping job is bad, but honestly I don't think that looks good at all. That arrangement makes it look like you have extra small tires/wheels on the car.

Nah dont bother Redline, I had small 17" grey wheel, now i have small 17" matte black wheel.
He is right in some way, the 17" wheel set-up do look a little small but i prefered it in black.
Anyway i didnt do it for other i did it for me and i like it like that.

Back