Pictures as Promised

Big_Red_1 said:
I have one question that might sound dumb, but why is it that I have seen some pictures of Mazda3's that have fog lights like the ones on your car.....then I have seen others that look different. They don't have that horizontal bar that looks like it is holding the fog light?? Maybe I was looking at the 3 hatch bumper ???
Don't know if you got the answer yet to your question, but the foglight difference lies in the difference between the sedan and the Sport models.

The sedans have the horizonal bar, whereas the sport ones don't.

Levitron said:
Don't know if you got the answer yet to your question, but the foglight difference lies in the difference between the sedan and the Sport models.

The sedans have the horizonal bar, whereas the sport ones don't.
I found this thread solely about this subject.

http://protege5.com/vbb230/showthread.php?t=51415

I appears that you can only get the fog lights with the little bar come on the 3s models and the other look is an option on the 3i models. As I said in that thread, I happen to like the 3i look a little better....both the fog lights and the grill.

love the 3's interior! nicely done and very stylish! good luck with your ride!!

Oh My God!!

Hey Chop, must have the info on your stereo/dvd player setup. Names / models / prices on those bad boys. (wow) Very very cool.

ChopstickHero said:
yes... that's true... i prefer my stock headunit over this:

115_1547-vi.jpg

(rockon)

oh... nice Mazda3 by the way ... i like the gauge cluster alot

MrGone said:
Hey Chop, must have the info on your stereo/dvd player setup. Names / models / prices on those bad boys. (wow) Very very cool.
What interior is that? That is not a Mazda 3 interior, it dosen't look anything like My mazda 3 interior! The guage cluster is different than the Mazda 3, and the air vents are in a different position. Also what happened to the carbon fiber bar in the middle of the dash? That is not a Mazda 3 interior!

yac2727 said:
What interior is that? That is not a Mazda 3 interior, it dosen't look anything like My mazda 3 interior! The guage cluster is different than the Mazda 3, and the air vents are in a different position. Also what happened to the carbon fiber bar in the middle of the dash? That is not a Mazda 3 interior!
Yeah thats the interior of a protege...he was just being sarcastic about the stock protege system being better than his setup now

acts said:
I like the 3, but it really reminds me of the current jetta too much.
the jetta? im not really seein that. two totally different cars...both look good...but in different ways.

yes changing the headunit can be done. and if u want high quality sound u will have to change it out. u can get better sound by changing the other things but your system is only as strong as it's weakest link, and basically, anything from the factory is weak. a high quality headunit does allot when u buy the right one.

but screw the 3 i want the guys house.

Latest posts

Back