• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

PG order

Status
Not open for further replies.

denim

SSAudio.com
:
2003 Protege5 5-speed / 2005 RX-8 Skinka
Just leaving some feedback for Ken. The communication was great, fast response to emails. I was able to put in a request for the dry filter over the standard oil'ed filter. And with in 30 minutes of my order I was informed that the color of the filter cover I had ordered, was out of stock and I was able to pick another color on the spot. I received an email saying a shipment was made.

Looking forward to getting my parts and installing them. When I am ready to buy new parts and Ken has the one of the better prices, I will be going through PG.

I own/operate an e-commerce site, similar to PG in size (but different industry), so I know and appreciate the value of quality communication with the customer.

denim

SSAudio.com
:
2003 Protege5 5-speed / 2005 RX-8 Skinka
Got the tracking for the short shifter, just awaiting tracking on the intake and I can play with my car some.

Captain KRM P5

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0
Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
tracking emailed for the intake et al. thanks again and looking forward to more business. i'll be checking out your site as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.