Pedal Commander...Best Mod I have done

:
2019 CX-5 GTR
How difficult is it to access the accelerator connection point where the Pedal Commander and others need to be connected?
on a scale from 1 to 10. 1 being putting in gas, 10 being engine replacement. I'd say this is a 2

ac5uuw00000361.gif

pedal is held to the floor with four bolts, remove pedal, find plug, unplug - insert device, plug back in, bolt back down. I'd say ~15 mins tops.

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
Would this improve throttle response and transmission downshifting on our 2014? I absolutely hate how I have to just about floor the damn thing to get it to downshift when I want additional acceleration over whatever speed I'm cruising at. The lag to downshift is one of the most annoying things with our 2014 2.5L Touring.

:
2019 CX-5 GTR
All modern vehicles are drive by wire and as such as subject to pedal input delay. This device will help reduce the delay between pedal and the computer responsible to turn that into action. I would say yes the device will help the downshift delay (you have to floor the damn thing) as the pedal will be more sensitive to input.

:
Cx-9
No not yet jjhebigscreen still like the City +2 mode. That*s my next mode to try. I*m actually getting ready to tow a U Haul trailer for my daughter*s college move. I*ll need to figure a mode for that. Recommendations?

Peace and blessings,

Azeke
Any update @Azeke?