PCV Valve or what?

So all the research I've done says the PCV valve on my 2005 Mazda 3 is located behind the intake manifold, so what is the part located at the back right hand corner of the valve cover? It got broken during valve cover gasket replacement, and I need to get a new one but it's kinda hard to do when your not sure of the part name.

or you can see it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0gBhR5XqA&t=361s

start at 5:45
so does anyone know the name of the part in the video from post #3 at 5 minutes and 45 seconds into the video, it sticks out of the back right corner of the valve cover and has a blue clip on it for quick release.