Page format

erhayes

Contributor
V
Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring
The page format has changed when I open any of the subtitles like lounge. Something I'm doing incorrectly? Ed

yrwei52

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech Pkg. Plano, TX
Contributor
L
Plano, Texas, USA
I haven*t seen any format changes on subtitles. I only noticed apostrophes and quotation marks all get converted into asterisks sometimes. I*m using iPhone most of time.

V
2013 CX-5 Touring FWD; 2013 BMW Z4 35i
The page format has changed when I open any of the subtitles like lounge. Something I'm doing incorrectly? Ed
It did the same thing on my iPad this morning, but it's OK on my windows desktop. I haven't got time right now to get into it, but you're not alone Ed!

brillo54

Resident Curmudgeon
Contributor
L
NE Indiana
V
'16 CX-5 GT FWD
Same here. Funky on my Android tablet but okay on my Windows laptop.

shadonoz

SkyActiv Member
Contributor
L
State of Jefferson
V
2017 CX-5 GT AWD+
You may be viewing in "mobile" format. See if there's a link to "desktop format" or something to that effect.

V
18 CX-5 GT
You may be viewing in "mobile" format. See if there's a link to "desktop format" or something to that effect.
I'm having the same problem on my MacBook Pro. I haven't changed a thing in my viewing of the website so something has changed at the hosting website.

Natey

Swollen Member
Contributor
V
Mazda
Bottom of the page on the left. Try switching between mobile and standard styles. FWIW I'm on a plain ol windows desktop and see no changes.

V
'18 Mazda CX-5 Akera KG i-Activ AWD 2.5L In Sonic Silver
Page Format Issue

Bottom of the page on the left. Try switching between mobile and standard styles. FWIW I'm on a plain ol windows desktop and see no changes.
Can't change style. On desktop, using different browsers. Same thing.

Here's what I see:

erhayes

Contributor
V
Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring
The web page is back to almost normal. However; I get a notice across the top of the page stating that the web pages is slowing down the system and then two options 1, wait or #2. stop. Ed

V
'18 Mazda CX-5 Akera KG i-Activ AWD 2.5L In Sonic Silver
Interesting. No such message(s) here. Pages load fine and fairly quickly

(hmm)

Antoine

Administrator

Latest posts