Offroad CX5!

Bold! That'll be you soon right?

I'm really surprised how it wasn't just the CX-5 getting stuck. Even the "more capable" ones seemed to get stuck more often than I would want.

1593695520247.png

The car I traded in on my Signature was a Renault/Dacia Duster 4x4, the car in the videos painted in gray and black camouflage. It uses Nissan's "Intelligent" all wheel drive system which has a locked 4wd option. Pretty capable with the right tires.

Next they will take the CX5 to Leguna Secca raceway to see how the CX5 compares........wrong tool for the job imo.
I chuckle seeing CX5's in severe offroad situations. Noone is taking a new CX5 to places like that.....I mean we have complaints about thin red soul paint on CX5's causing small chips, let alone in brush mud conditions in the middle of nowhere. Get a Wrangler for that stuff. Lol

Next they will take the CX5 to Leguna Secca raceway to see how the CX5 compares........wrong tool for the job imo.
I chuckle seeing CX5's in severe offroad situations. Noone is taking a new CX5 to places like that.....I mean we have complaints about thin red soul paint on CX5's causing small chips, let alone in brush mud conditions in the middle of nowhere. Get a Wrangler for that stuff. Lol

Different strokes. A CX-5 on a muddy off road course is no stranger than a lifted F250 in the Costco/shopping mall parking lot, IMO. It may not be the best tool for the job, but I don't see anything wrong with testing it's limits. What better way to see if a car is off-road worthy than by trying to take it through an off-road course?

Back