Official MazdaSpeed3 Roll Call

2009 black mica speed3 in south san Diego. CA. no mods yet but looking at an injen CAI, a turbo inlet pipe and cpe rear motor mount for starters

2008 True Red MS3 in Lancaster, PA
No mods yet...waiting on the $ situation
Nice wish...
f1.png
(wow)

2008 True Red Mazdaspeed 3
Clifton, NJ
Mods: 5k HIDs headlight and fog lights, GFX BOV, Resonator delete, OBX Test Pipe and Powder Coated Mazdaspeed 6 wheels.

2010 Silver speed 3 BC coilovers, Autotech HPFP Internals,CS SRI,CS Turbo Inlet,CS Racepipe,CS CBE,Forge BPV,Cobb AP,

Winchester,VA

Previous owner of 3 other speed 3's

2009 Black Mica Speed3 GT. Bone stock. 71k kms. Mint condition.. Except the shift knob... previous owner had rings...

Current owner of Mazda2 and RX8 R3. Family owner of a CX5. Previous owner of CX7, Tribute and 1G RX-8.

Taking delivery on Saturday!

Hello from N. Cali. Anyone from bay area hit up a brotha!

2010 Grey Mazdaspeed3 sport
no mods

Happy Holidays from Vancouver, just picked up my '08.5 CWP Mazdaspeed 3 on the weekend with 100xxxkms. Was stock but have since thrown on Corksport SRI and painted emblems black...many more to come!

Good morning all, working the 7-7 night shift here. Anyways just purchased an 07' speed 3 on an online auction site that needs a little TLC but for what I paid I think I will come out ahead. Needs some transmission work and that seems about it as I haven't found anything else wrong but for what I got it for I wont be to surprised if I do. A previous owner put some awful suspension on it, rides like poop IMO but probably great on the track or at least roads not like our towns. Without a doubt the best looking hatch made period, cool interior and a turbo set up that makes it sound like a jet preparing to take off. Not only my first MS3 but my 1st turbo car, excluding a VW tdi, but that don't count, so I cant wait to get it on the street and see what its made of. I'm used to Camaros, mustangs and even a corvette I once owned. Wanted to try a fast turbo car, had the chance to get one and did. see ya around

Registered Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008 CWP Mazdaspeed 3

Happy Holidays from Vancouver, just picked up my '08.5 CWP Mazdaspeed 3 on the weekend with 100xxxkms. Was stock but have since thrown on Corksport SRI and painted emblems black...many more to come!

newbie alert......what is a corksport SRI[/I]

Last edited:
Gosh this is going to seem so unoriginal, but I am going to pick up my 07 speed3 this week hopefully.
I don't really get into modifying vehicles, just never seemed important, but who knows because i do have some modded chainsaws, one is ported with a few things changed over.........If we gain HP in cars like we do in single cylinder 2 strokes Ohhh My.

Anyway, I look forward to finding some guys or gals to roll with in the Hickory NC area. pm me

Back