Official MazdaSpeed3 Roll Call

2007 true red MS3 GT
Bought used about a month ago with 37k miles...first Mazda.
Perfect "band for your buck" vehicle.
Totally stock now....Many mods planned as $ becomes available.
Hypertech max energy is first just waiiting for it to arrive.
Anyone else from the bay area? Let's cruise!!!

2009 MS3 S White Pearl-Got her with less than 11,000 miles. Already have MS3 CAI & DP. Somewhat new to the Mazda world. Would like to find some people in the Austin & San Antonio area to meet up with sometime. See if there is any good meets going on and get some pointers on some mods.

Nearly the same as HappyKineMS3:
2007 TR MS3 GT, just bought two months ago, 62k miles.
Stock now but already have a CAI kit ready to install and a Hypertech that I haven't flashed with yet (waiting to do the CAI first.)
Lots of plans for this in the future, but this is indeed excellent fun for the funds.

Hey all, new to the forum.

Bill
2009 Black MS3
Had it for a week, so no mods yet. Those will come this summer when I get my 3 weeks of vacation.

i run a.....
2008 true red mazdaspeed3
stay in st cloud fl but im always around the kissimmee/orlando area
got the car new off the lot and have many mods done to her....

Had my B.M. Speed 3 since April of 07'. Got to take the plastic off the wheels and the interior. So I've put ever single mile of the 22,xxx it has on it. Member of M3F since July of '07. I live in Japan. So, I'm accounted for in this forum now.

12.97 @ 103 <--- one of the first speeds in the 12's

mods.=
very long list of things waiting to be installed when I get back to the states.

2011 MazdaSpeed3 w/tech Celestial Blue. This is my 5th Mazda and I had a 2007 MazdaSpeed3 that I bought new but was totaled. Wifey has a black 2008.5 MZ3 2.3.

Just picked up a 2008 MS3 GT w/ 17K on it. Been into DSM's for 10 years with a brief stint in an MSP back in 05. Worked on and raced 1st gen RX7's for a bunch of years.

Getting back into this forum with my new purchase!

2008 mica black gt, 35k miles on, bought it in feb 2010
just got a cobb sri and rmm as performance mods
Miami, Fl

08.5 Black Mica Speed3 Gt
Just Cobb SF Intake for mods...
GEORGIA...

Last edited:
2008 Black Mica MazdaSpeed3
Nashville, TN
No Modifications

This is my first Mazda and forum/group. I recently bought my speed3 because I wanted a hatch with power. I love it! I would like to chat with other owners who wish to share some of their knowledge about turbocharged engines etc.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT- True Red. Came with tinted windows (unsure of %). No other mods.

Nassau County, Long Island, NY

Back