OEM Accessories

Mer

:
2015 Mazda3 iGrand Touring
Hello! I am a new Mazda 3 owner (2015 iGT hatch) and also new to this forum. I am looking into a couple of the OEM accessories and I figured this would be the place to go for recommendations/advice. Right now I am looking at the soft cargo liner that covers the back of the seats as well as the cargo area, the all-weather floor mats, front splash guards, and the OEM roof rack. All of the reviews I have read regarding these OEM products have been positive. Is there anyone out there that has any of these accessories that could share their opinion or recommendations? Are there any third party brands/companies that are worth comparing these options to? Any and all feedback is appreciated!

Just so you know, some of the "OEM" product are actually made by other companies that specialize in make that particular item. For example the OEM Mazda roof rack for the Gen 3 Mazda 3 are made by Yakama. So if you're looking into getting a roof rack you may get a better price on a Yakama rack made for your car than getting an "OEM" set because you can get Yakama at many online retailers so they'll cost less than getting OEM from a dealer. They're identical except the OEM ones will say Mazda instead of Yakama.

Back