OEM 17 in wheels, for winter anyone

pt00323i

:
2013 CX-5 6MT SPORT
I have a set of OEM 17, used 1 month, sitting in box, let me know if anyone is interested, also listed in classified. no tires

Don't see them in classified section. I've always wondered why these wheels aren't more popular for winter use. I suspect it's because owners price them too high, driving prospective buyers into the aftermarket. What are you asking for yours?

yea I think is the shipping, 20-25 per wheel. I was asking for $480 without shipping, they are practically new.

$480 is probably a reasonable price, but if I were you (and I may be one of these days if I ever decide to replace my 17s) I'd put them on eBay, start with a low minimum (say $30/wheel) and let the market take them to wherever it will take them. After all, they're just taking up space in your garage and they'll never be worth any more than they are now. Just my two cents.

Just an FYI. I bought OEM 17" wheels on eBay to mount my snows. I bought them in Dec 2013. I paid $499.95 for the wheels and $79.95 for shipping via FedEx. I was very happy with my purchase. I think you have them priced fairly.

Back