Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

I know dude... was planning to have my Microtech in and tuned by now but new clutch had to jump in front... wiped me out... But when I do get out until I figure out if I can use my 3bar map sensor, I'll only be at 22psi for a little stuck with the internal 2.5bar map sensor lol if you wanted to try and take advantage...

I know dude... was planning to have my Microtech in and tuned by now but new clutch had to jump in front... wiped me out... But when I do get out until I figure out if I can use my 3bar map sensor, I'll only be at 22psi for a little stuck with the internal 2.5bar map sensor lol if you wanted to try and take advantage...

I'm not trying to run you or anything (shady), just a friendly meet up and check out the cars.

just spry with AXE ;0

241933.jpg

I can pick up chicks with that to!?

Last edited:
Wilwood BBK Install

I was tired of seeing my brother's parts in my closet, so I had him come over so we could finally install his Wilwood big brake kit he purchased from AAC. He planned on waiting for the rear kit to be released to put them all on at once, but we haven't heard anything about them recently. We also installed the GTspec trunk cage a couple weeks ago which were the final pieces he was missing to complete the vehicle set. So here is the list of parts we installed, followed by the updated pictures....

- Wilwood SuperLite-6 BBK (Fronts)
- Ichiba 17mm Aluminum Front Spacers (For BBK fitment with factory MSP Racing Hart wheels, 10mm spacers in the rear)
- GTSpec Trunk Cage

AAC's Wilwood SL6 Big Brake Kit w/ Goodridge SS brake lines....

BBK%20kit.JPG

13" Directional Vane Coleman Rotors....

BBK%20Rotors%201.JPG

BBK%20Rotors%202.JPG

BBK%20Installed%202.JPG

BBK%20Installed%201.JPG

BBK%20Installed%208.JPG

Ichiba wheel spacer fitment (17mm front & 10mm rear)....

BBK%20Installed%206.JPG

BBK%20Installed%207.JPG

BBK%20Installed%205.JPG

BBK%20Installed%204.JPG

Last edited:
It's funny, because less than 24 hours ago I didn't care to look at her, now I can't stop starring at her. (wink)

It's a love and hate relationship.. Keep up the awesome work Noah! Can't wait for the rear brakes.

you will be able to see the vane direction

rotor4.jpg

I know the milled slots dont matter but the interior veins are "supposed" to be pointing toward the rear of the car. I've seen them mounted both ways now. IDK which is right anymore (nervous)

Looking great! always had a soft spot for this clean MSP. Sorry about the confusion on the lines, glad we sorted it out quickly. I gotta update the directions...

Looking great! always had a soft spot for this clean MSP. Sorry about the confusion on the lines, glad we sorted it out quickly. I gotta update the directions...
Adam? Yeah, man I appreciate it. We didn't even notice those miscellaneous L adapters.
I know the milled slots dont matter but the interior veins are "supposed" to be pointing toward the rear of the car. I've seen them mounted both ways now. IDK which is right anymore (nervous)
Thanks, Clev. Didn't even notice that... I'll get around to switching them one of these days.
Nice to see some updates...
Tell me about it. Been waiting patiently for Noah and company to finish the rear BBK's and the Widebody Kit, but the Texas State Wide Meet is coming up in May so need to start installing some of the parts laying around.
Looks really good man!
Appreciate it!

Going to try and purchase some aluminum lug nuts to go along with the new BBK's here shortly.

spicy is looking sick noc - nice and clean

we have initial designs done on the front rear over fenders and are working with a local foam cnc guy to start testing process. one we have a good work flow down we will be able to do all kinda of aero designs. looking forward to all that but like everything it all takes time

Back