2017~2024 No Oil Change Interval Option After Firmware Update (70.0.0.352B NA N)

:
2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring with PP
Has anyone else that updated to the latest firmware version (70.0.0.352B NA N) had issues with there oil change interval options?

Prior to this update you would be able to choose between fixed and flexible but now there is only the option for fixed. I recently changed my oil and set the fixed option to 7k miles or 6 months whichever comes first and I'm now getting an "Oil Change Due" reminder in the instrument cluster display with no way to take action on it but to clear it. I've disabled all the maintenance reminders to see if that would resolve the issue but every time I start the car now I get the "Oil Change Due" warning.

I know this is nitpicking but in the tire rotation maintenance page, tire is spelled the British way, tyre. Kind of strange for the North American software.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200211_062340.jpg
    MVIMG_20200211_062340.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 226
Has anyone else that updated to the latest firmware version (70.0.0.352B NA N) had issues with there oil change interval options?

Prior to this update you would be able to choose between fixed and flexible but now there is only the option for fixed. I recently changed my oil and set the fixed option to 7k miles or 6 months whichever comes first and I'm now getting an "Oil Change Due" reminder in the instrument cluster display with no way to take action on it but to clear it. I've disabled all the maintenance reminders to see if that would resolve the issue but every time I start the car now I get the "Oil Change Due" warning.

I know this is nitpicking but in the tire rotation maintenance page, tire is spelled the British way, tyre. Kind of strange for the North American software.
That’s really weird, especially your Flexible oil change interval option gets disabled after you got new infotainment firmware. Is the “Flexible” option just disappeared, or grayed out? How many miles after you reset the oil change reminder with “Fixed” and the “Oil change due” message displayed?

With “Tyre” wording, I got feeling that Mazda may have made some mistake on this firmware version “70.0.0.352B NA N”. Contact your Mazda dealer, or better Mazda North American Operations to resolve the issue.

The Flexible oil change option is completely gone now. It started showing the "Oil Change Due" message less than 1k miles post setting it for the new oil change.

When the world wants to learn english, they go to the source. Queen's English.

Back