newbie just lurking around!

I know, fuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my jaw dropped when it went blank.... i give up hahahah

R.I.P to my thread.

Well i tried to update since i just got jdm taillight, window visors, mintblue spoiler, and mint blue eyelids.......but ended up losing everything since the server had a bug.

Last edited:
OHHHHHH I FREAKIN LOVE YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was truly sad!
now im rocking a big ass smile!

So page 1 is back up, and I added new pics of the new spoiler, jdm tails, and window visors.
hopefully I can pick up some vortex generators for the rear diffuser soon

Last edited:
I found the gauge face on ebay, they're by light formz. cant seem to find the seller anymore since a few have asked about it

Looking super aggressive! Just booked my room for Mazfest, so I'll see you there for sure!

how far are you from the event? I still gotta plan out what time I should leave my place, its about 100 miles for me.
Hopefully the twin looking Pro5s' will get placed next to each other lol

[QUITE]oh myyyyyy! those are sick as hell!

And more pics of the spoiler uploaded on page 1
Yeah they are I want these

02A43440-59C8-4C93-86D5-934E7EFBCED1-4908-0000034884B8187C.jpg

how far are you from the event? I still gotta plan out what time I should leave my place, its about 100 miles for me.
Hopefully the twin looking Pro5s' will get placed next to each other lol

Hotel is in Lancaster, so about 25 mins?

Love the thread especially since my p5 is silver I'll be starting my build thread soon but love your build so far :D keep it coming (jerkit)

Back