New wheels on Stella, my Mazda6s

Raynman

:
2004 Mazda 6S 5-door
I finally got new wheels. I got Kazera KZ-V's from Tire Rack. The wheels are 17x7", 50mm offset, and weight around 17.2 lbs. They're shod with Falken ZIEX's which are 21.4 lbs, making for a very lightweight yet relatively grippy wheel and tire combo compared to the OEM equipment. How lightweight? I feel a difference in initial acceleration and turning with these puppies on. Now on to the pics:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 135
Nice upgrade! I also like the drop you have...kudos for a job well done.

Mazda6 hatchback for the win! As much as I love my Protege5, I wouldn't say no to a 4-cyl cloth seat Mazda6 5-door with the sport appearance package and spoiler. If the unfortunate demise of my Protege5 comes along, I'll probably hunt down my perfect 6..

Those wheels look great, I love the color and the color of your 6. The removed door bump strips looks sooo good on the 6. Nice work.

Kansei said:
Mazda6 hatchback for the win! As much as I love my Protege5, I wouldn't say no to a 4-cyl cloth seat Mazda6 5-door with the sport appearance package and spoiler. If the unfortunate demise of my Protege5 comes along, I'll probably hunt down my perfect 6..

Why wait? C'mon and drink the Kool-Aid with us. LOL

Those wheels look great, I love the color and the color of your 6. The removed door bump strips looks sooo good on the 6. Nice work.

Thanks for the complements!

Back