New to the MS6

619MSP

:
03 MSP
Hello Mazda people. My name is Will, and I am about to be the proud owner of a MS6 in 2 weeks. I am currently deployed, and I have a velocity red MS6 waiting for me at a dealership. Im pretty excited, its giving me a little something to look forward too.

I currently have a MSP, and have been somewhat active on this forum in the past (mostly reading, and a few post). This is just to re-introduce myself to the mazda world, and introduce myself to the MS6 crowd. Im looking forward to getting back somewhat active again. Take care everyone.

Welcome to the MS6 family. How many miles and what are you getting it for? I have a friend that is selling.g his blach mica MS6 if your interested also. If your not already on MOCC Forums you should check it out. Hit me up when you get back I am stationed at Balboa.

The one i have on hold has 64,949 miles on it. for 15,750. You can check it out at the North County Ford website. I spoke to there internet manager, he hide the car in the back and put the keys in his desk lol. Its damn near mine. Balboa huh, corpsman? Im stationed at Camp Pendelton, but Im from San Diego so i spend alot of time there. I will def keep in touch. Its always fun to roll out with other Mazda enthusiest.

Nope not a corpsman. My friends has under 50k and about 4k in aftermarket parts its super clean he is asking 17k. He has it posted on MOCC check it out.

I made the same jump about a year ago. Never looked back, the MS6 is a well designed ride and has none of the gremlins the MSP has. Good luck!

619- If you are going ot be back before the 29th I will be in San Diego and could help get you a better deal if you go through the dealership. I will be in San Diego for a school. I have some experience in sales and should be able to save you a few thousand bucks. I picked my MS6 up 2+ years ago for $10K (70K miles, high I know, but 10k was a screaming deal). They had it on the lot for 17.5 which worked out to be 21 with tax etc. I added an aftermarket warentee ($2k) and wrote the check for $13.2. Not the first time I have done this, just the most recent. FYI that car is overpriced @ 15.5.

The one i have on hold has 64,949 miles on it. for 15,750. You can check it out at the North County Ford website. I spoke to there internet manager, he hide the car in the back and put the keys in his desk lol. Its damn near mine. Balboa huh, corpsman? Im stationed at Camp Pendelton, but Im from San Diego so i spend alot of time there. I will def keep in touch. Its always fun to roll out with other Mazda enthusiest.
Sport or Grand Touring? That price sounds kind of high... I got my 06' sport with 25k miles for $15,250.

Its a Sport. Im going to try and meet up with Solid so he can help me lower that price. im not good at all with dealerships.

Thanks Man. Hopefully the extra money i save can go towards some parts. I already have a boost and WB from my MSP.

Back