New(to me) Mazda5 owner

:
2010 Mazda5 Touring
I just picked up a 2010 Mica Gray Touring in Wisconsin. I traded my 03 Honda Pilot and they gave me squat for it because it came up having been in an accident on carchex (my neighbor had backed into the fender) anyway I got the 5 with 22,232 miles on the clock. A rear entertainment system and satellite. This is sooooo much better than the Pilot as far as fun and exciting to drive. I do miss the the other 87 horses, but this thing handles like the Subaru 2.5RS I had for 10 years! I absolutley love it! So does my 3 year old. I'm impressed that after showing her how to turn the headphones on, she pushes the button to turn them off before she puts them away. Now she wants to go with me everywhere, as it should be... ...after all, I really did buy it for getting her and the family around.

hibern8r

Congrats. My 4 year old daughter loves mine too. She likes to sit in the rear most seat and call herself a princess and I'm the chauffeur. :) U got some pics?

Not yet. I haven't even taken a pic of it yet. I've meant to. I really like that if necessary, you can put car seats in the back in case you have 3 adults riding with you. Couldn't do that in my Pilot. You put more than one seat in there and capacity takes a serious hit.

Back