New member intro

MazMetalhead

I like manuals, Mazdas, and metal music.
:
New England
:
3 MT, 5 AT, 6 MT
I guess I signed up here a little while ago and just forgot :) Wanted to say hi. We currently have 3 Mazdas: '04 6 wagon 5MT, '05 3 SP23 sedan 5MT and '15 5. In years past I've had an '10 6 AT and my first Mazda was my '97 Protege MTX.

So, hi!

Hi and Welcome!

Nice stable of Mazdas you've got there...Got a favorite? :D
Thanks! I'm not sure about a favorite. The wagon is my daily driver and I really enjoy it. The 5 is less exciting to drive but has been absolutely bulletproof. I haven't driven the 3 much because I just bought it and it's in my garage being brought back to health from severe rust issues. The 3 could end up being my favorite because it's loaded and is really fun to drive.

I've been gone for about 10 yrs, although secretly checking in from time to time. Do I need to say hi again? lol. Looking at getting a CX5 for the woman or CX-30. Any original members left?

@Newf Hi and Welcome back! Shopping for a 5 or 30, cool...You’ve “returned” to the right place 😁

Original Members left...Sure...Can you believe we’ve been online for nearly 20 years now...You’ve returned at a great time too, we recently updated / upgraded the site platform..(y)

@Newf Hi and Welcome back! Shopping for a 5 or 30, cool...You’ve “returned” to the right place 😁

Original Members left...Sure...Can you believe we’ve been online for nearly 20 years now...You’ve returned at a great time too, we recently updated / upgraded the site platform..(y)

Yes the forum looks great! 20 years, wow. I had my 2001 Mazda MP3, and the elusive clunk issue made me find this place. Then that started the famous fight with Mazda Canada/USA/Japan. Always missed this place since leaving around 2010. Even though I've been in different cars since giving up the MS6 I always came back to get news on a new MS6....which obviously didn't happen. But maybe soon we'll have a 5cx5. Just working out some details. I tried a CX 30 today hoping to the seats were softer with my bad back but the car is still too small. So She wants the 5.

Yeah loving this new platform...I remember the "clunk" days haha...Glad you've checked in from time to time and happy you're back!

You can't go wrong with the CX-5...Be sure to let us know if you do get one and enjoy our CX-5 Forums 🙂

Back