New member intro

MazMetalhead

I like manuals, Mazdas, and metal music.
L
New England
V
3 MT, 5 AT, 6 MT
I guess I signed up here a little while ago and just forgot :) Wanted to say hi. We currently have 3 Mazdas: '04 6 wagon 5MT, '05 3 SP23 sedan 5MT and '15 5. In years past I've had an '10 6 AT and my first Mazda was my '97 Protege MTX.

So, hi!

MazMetalhead

I like manuals, Mazdas, and metal music.
L
New England
V
3 MT, 5 AT, 6 MT
Hi and Welcome!

Nice stable of Mazdas you've got there...Got a favorite? :D
Thanks! I'm not sure about a favorite. The wagon is my daily driver and I really enjoy it. The 5 is less exciting to drive but has been absolutely bulletproof. I haven't driven the 3 much because I just bought it and it's in my garage being brought back to health from severe rust issues. The 3 could end up being my favorite because it's loaded and is really fun to drive.

Newf

Mazdaspeed 6 GT
I've been gone for about 10 yrs, although secretly checking in from time to time. Do I need to say hi again? lol. Looking at getting a CX5 for the woman or CX-30. Any original members left?

Antoine

Administrator

Newf

Mazdaspeed 6 GT
@Newf Hi and Welcome back! Shopping for a 5 or 30, cool...You’ve “returned” to the right place 😁

Original Members left...Sure...Can you believe we’ve been online for nearly 20 years now...You’ve returned at a great time too, we recently updated / upgraded the site platform..(y)
Yes the forum looks great! 20 years, wow. I had my 2001 Mazda MP3, and the elusive clunk issue made me find this place. Then that started the famous fight with Mazda Canada/USA/Japan. Always missed this place since leaving around 2010. Even though I've been in different cars since giving up the MS6 I always came back to get news on a new MS6....which obviously didn't happen. But maybe soon we'll have a 5cx5. Just working out some details. I tried a CX 30 today hoping to the seats were softer with my bad back but the car is still too small. So She wants the 5.

Antoine

Administrator