new kid on the block

nailman

:
2003 Protege 5
I have always owned Hondas. I sold my 06 Civic 3 years ago just to buy the P5. This P5 may be the best car I have ever owned! I have been driving it for well over a year and I still love walking out to it and driving it every day. It is a bone stock canary yellow. I want to tint the windows, add the luggage rack and some nicer taillights. Is there a thread on here with member's photos (of their cars)

Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :). As far as pictures of members cars, there are many Build threads in the Main P5 forum, however the car group Team Pro5 has a thread specifically for showing off their cars if you'd like to take a look. (Link to Team Pro5 car thread: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123786589-Team-Pro5-Roll-Call

Otherwise, the build threads are the place to look to see what others have done to their P5's and to give you inspiration on what to do to yours!

And again, welcome!

Last edited:
My mom had an 09 civic with the 1.6, great car but I HATED driving it. So damn slow and only got 2 MPG better than my MSP.

Back