New 5 Owner

jchu

:
2012 Mazda 5 GT 6spd
Hello all,

2nd Mazda owned, first being a Supercharged 91 NA Miata. I've gone through a lot of cars over the years and with a growing family and ever busy schedule, the fun cars all went and the practical came. My Mazda5 is a 2012 GT with leather and sunroof and a 6spd manual (got to have some fun). Looking to get it customized in the coming months that will include wheels and a lowered suspension...maybe a front lip.

Some pics of some of the rides....

Attachments

• Esprit.jpg
    Esprit.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 109
  • M5.jpg
    M5.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 911.jpg
    911.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Mazda5.PNG
    Mazda5.PNG
    470.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Miata.jpg
    Miata.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 112
A few more...

Attachments

• IMG_3158.JPG
    IMG_3158.JPG
    882.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Esprit.jpg
    Esprit.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 106
  • GTR.jpg
    GTR.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 114
I like the white as well. Wish I could have gotten a manual transmission in my Touring! Being able to shift the automatic is better than nothing I guess LOL. I still got the sunroof though.

Hello all,

2nd Mazda owned, first being a Supercharged 91 NA Miata. I've gone through a lot of cars over the years and with a growing family and ever busy schedule, the fun cars all went and the practical came. My Mazda5 is a 2012 GT with leather and sunroof and a 6spd manual (got to have some fun). Looking to get it customized in the coming months that will include wheels and a lowered suspension...maybe a front lip.

Some pics of some of the rides....
Nice collection of past cars. Must be a heck of a reality check to now end up with a Mazda 5... I like the Smurf most (I'm bias). Pic9.jpg

Nice. I like M5 in White.
M5 looks great in any color. Mz5 looks best in white ;)

Latest posts

Back