NEPOC Meet - Hopkinton, MA - 4/23

:
07 F150 HD
Event Organizer: Chuyler?

Date: April 23

Time: 11AM-4PM

Directions:
Rte. I-495 (north or south) to exit 21A, Main Street Hopkinton. Travel on Main Street until the third traffic light located at the heart of downtown Hopkinton. Turn left, traveling North on Route 85. Proceed approximately 2 miles to the Hopkinton State Park entrance on the right (do not enter the Field Office on the left).
Hopkinton-Detail.gif

Description:
This is a meet (3rd annual?) being organized by a forum member named VirtualBong. It is open to all makes and models of cars. A couple NEPOC members went last year and said it was a good time and this year organizers say they are expecting well over 100 cars.
Pics from last year:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v72/virtualbong/2005%20Acura%20TSX/092505%20Hopkinton%20State%20Park%20Meet/

thread started by virtual bong about this meet can be found here:
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123624344

Signup List:
1. Virtualbong - WIL
2. bazooka t. joe - mark
3. chuyler1 - Chris
4. A223818 - Bruce
5. 1sty - Craig
6. JZProwler - John
7. mazda6gal - Michelle
8. SupaSaiyanPR5 - Jeremy
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. snowblazin - Justin
12. slug420

Last edited:
Sure I'll be the organizer...this time i'm bringing the charcole AND the lighter fluid AND the matches. Hopefully someone else will show up with something to cook on it.

I would consider organizing a Mazda-Only fun-run to go with this meet...but this part of Massachusetts is heavily populated and the only fun roads are fairly residential. Maybe some day on my way home from work I'll do a little exploring.

is that virtualbong character organizing food stuffs or just telling cars to show up a t specific place at a specific time? 120 ppl eating off chuyler's charcoal

haha.

^^^

sure we will have lots of rolls (12 bags), one pack of burgers and no charcoal!

this has never happended to us before.......

I have a bag of charcoal that's been sittin around for a while, I can grab them and some other stuff. Maybe make a list of what to bring, so we can volunteer it?

Sure. Bring it...but I'm still bringing some in case you don't show up. It's nothing personal but we have had a problem with the person in charge of charcole not showing up on more than one occasion.

I don't think virtualbong is doing any organizing other than notifying where and when to meet. Last time the various groups did their own thing for food. When the date gets closer, NEPOC will organize a food list amonst ourselves.

did anyone buy any meat?? how come all the rolls and no meat??

Last edited:
yea, what i think is cool about it is it's supposedly going to be more of an engineering showcase than a rice fest, so it'll be interesting. i think i might split the day between the two places

Excellent, I have spring break then, fackin perfect yo. Sorry that was lame but i will be comming to this in a jeep wrangler since the protege is off the road, boo yah.

jred321 said:
yea, what i think is cool about it is it's supposedly going to be more of an engineering showcase than a rice fest, so it'll be interesting. i think i might split the day between the two places

maybe we could do lunch at hopkinton then cruise up to wpi?

jred321 said:
since i'm coming from the other way i was thinking wpi first :)
both events are 11 to 4 so you'll be tight on time either way...i'm just gonna hang in hopkinton i guess...

Back