NEPOC 2008 Schedule

Hey Guys how it rollin, (breakn) I was just wondering if some one could give me a more details description of the address in Brighton, MA for the meet this week. i tried to put it in my GPS but i could not find it(pissed), any major stores in the area that would make it easier to find???(nana)

Is anyone going to the UCONN car show this weekend? I will be most likely going with a BMW group. Just wanted to know if I should look out for any of you while I am up there.

yo, whats up fellas i was wondering about the Cape Code run. I did not make it to the last meeting but i want to try and make this one. I am not sure how this works but do u guys meet in Boston and then ride out (cricket) there or do u guys meet up out there and go for the ride. so where do you guys meet and where do u go alone the cape. let me know the details.

yo, whats up fellas i was wondering about the Cape Code run. I did not make it to the last meeting but i want to try and make this one. I am not sure how this works but do u guys meet in Boston and then ride out (cricket) there or do u guys meet up out there and go for the ride. so where do you guys meet and where do u go alone the cape. let me know the details.
if you're coming out of boston, you'll probably wanna head right down 3 and meet us at the canal...some of us will be hooking up on 495, but that's a ways from you...how about folks from the north shore??

hey guys work has slowed down a bit and summer is about to start full swing up here in tourist land. is there any interest for a weekend coastal cruise? acadia national park is a great ride through and the rocky maine coast is gorgous for those that havent' seen it or been out and about on the beaches and in the rocks and old forts. we can do hotels or camping depending on the interest and the budget we can do 1-2 nights and anywhere from a shared campsite to a kickass b&b on the coast.

also any body planning a kent falls meet or any other non car show meets?

well a couple of things are on the back burner....i asked Luke to pull together a karting meet in ct for next month, and i'm going to setup a F1 boston for this month...i'll post up something next week. you have any ideas??

you mean the ferrari thing in hartford? it's on...see the post in the nepoc area

What about German car day tomorrow at the Larz Anderson MOT? I was thinking about maybe bringing the kids,but with the weather up in the air I may not.

we should do larz some day...fathers day so my kids aren't spending it with dad at a car show...although they do come out and support me at local events...ys, weather is not looking good after such a great stretech...happy pops day!(yippy)

ya, we could do either? you guys thinking of showing the car or just meeting there to walk around? only $20 to show?? i might do this...? anyone else?

Event: Japanese Car & Motorcycle Day
Event Type: Lawn Event
Date: Aug 17, 2008
Time: 10:00:AM
[get directions]

Description: Join us for our annual celebration of all things Japanese! Classic cars, tuner cars, & sport bikes will all be on display.Please email khasenfus@larzanderson.org or call (617)522-6547X18 to register your car today! Car Registration is only $20. Motorcycle Registration is $10.

Well, my car's not worth showing as much as yours is, Mark. However, it would be a great opportunity for us all to meet.

Who's in?

I have been to Japanese car day for the last few years. Heck I even won the third prize for peoples choice last year with the REPU!!

My friend Bob is sort of in charge of this event the past few years. Last year we finally got some respect,and got a September event instead of the typical October date. This year they even gave us more respect,and gave us a August date. It stinks that it is on the 17th for me though as that is my oldest sons 6th birthday. I may still go for a bit anyway,as I told Bob I would help in any way.

Last years event was great,and we had some really nice cars come,including people as far away as NY in Datsuns,and even a Toyota Corona that was near mint(he won 1st place). I would deffinatly suggest going,and if you want I could even talk to Bob about getting you guys in one area if you like,or just spread out. This was a semi regular thing for the MARX-7 club,but that seems to be down to only Bob,his son,and myself now.

Edit: This year they are including bikes so the event is going to be huge. They are usually two seperate events. If you get te chance go to Mini/Micro car day. If you have ids it is even better because some people will use thier micro cars to do laps around with the kids,and they love it. Heck I would love it!!!!

Last edited:
Back