NEMOC Random BS Thread

Phew, pretty beat today. Spent the day getting the rig ready to roll tomorrow plus some maintenance items I wanted to do before I get back to Canada and colder weather.

Off to Columbia SC tomorrow to see my cousins. Haven't seen them since 1999, should be interesting.

1908277_10154017479050338_861936360199054802_n.jpg

the lights are on!

haha...i love hanging with people half my age...makes me feel young! ya, i'll get a garage shot when we get all the doors and trim out! 3 bays and no columns!

Nice Mahk! I remember seeing some pics of the garage framed before. Very nice and soooo jealous. May still looking good? Sounds like a housewarming/clean meet is in order! ;)

How was everyone's weekend? Good here, got quite a bit accomplished. Washed up the Miata and 3, swapped the summers onto the 3 and got some small things done around the house. Sat. Tam and I had some errands to run so we drove with the top down. First time she took a drive on a nice sunny day with the top down. She's hooked! (2thumbs)

Last week was a pain in the ass.....

I got a new-ish tablet only to have it stolen from my front doorstep. USPS wouldn't do anything because they said it was delivered even though I proved I was out of town.. (Flight ticket shown)

However, Karma decided to rain upon me because the person who took my mail got busted by another neighbor and is sitting in a police car right now...

I got a new-ish tablet only to have it stolen from my front doorstep. USPS wouldn't do anything because they said it was delivered even though I proved I was out of town.. (Flight ticket shown)

However, Karma decided to rain upon me because the person who took my mail got busted by another neighbor and is sitting in a police car right now...

******' score!

Is that your new house Mark, where is this at?
right behind the old one, on east st

awesome!!

Back