NEMOC Random BS Thread

TGIF All.

Another crappy sunny day here. Some pics.

Our spot in Perdido Key
DSC01105.JPG

Car at Johnson Beach
DSC01106.JPG

I think an electric skate
DSC01110.JPG

lol, a common site. It's as though each fisherperson has their own heron
DSC01035.JPG

nice bruce!! i'm soooo jealous!! the sun finally came out here, and it's like 52...i'll take...still have the msm on the road...another week or so.

last yard sale tomorrow...should be passing early next month...looking forward to apartment living for a while...9 months or so before we move in with my daughter. we're building a 2 bed in law over their 3 car garage this winter/spring.

went for a nice bike ride with Mary today. She complained about her arms hurting after riding for a while. So I swapped out the handle bar for a higher rise so she can be more upright. Also fitted the bikes with side mirrors.

My parents probably drove right past you. They were just visiting my sister on key west and are now driving to Naples.

What's up folks!

Bruce, I left Ohio at 9am Friday and arrived here in Beijing at 5:40pm Saturday. I'm now trying to deal with getting adjusted to the 13 hour time difference. So, in other words, I'm wide awake, and it sucks. I'm scheduled to return on Dec 16th. We'll see how it all plays out. Today, I have to go register at the police station (mandatory for visitors) and stock this place with some food! I'm starving.

Subbed to your blog. So does this mean you will possibly attend daytona??

Also installed the same kind of handlebar on mine as I did Mary's. Seems much better, will try it tomorrow. Also modified the TV mount in the bedroom so I can better see the screen.

It does indeed mean that I may be at Daytona. It's all up in the air still and will depend on how things go here, but we can probably say about a 75% chance that I will be there. Oh... and I found that hat for you while I was packing too.

It does indeed mean that I may be at Daytona. It's all up in the air still and will depend on how things go here, but we can probably say about a 75% chance that I will be there. Oh... and I found that hat for you while I was packing too.

Would be great if you can make it. Sorry old age creeping in here but what hat??

Trying to watch the pats play today but it's not on tv in this area. Is there a way to watch online without paying??

Would be great if you can make it. Sorry old age creeping in here but what hat??

A brand new replacement of your old black and white Mazda hat that got faded. I got it years ago and never wore it.

A brand new replacement of your old black and white Mazda hat that got faded. I got it years ago and never wore it.

Ahh thanks Phen. You are the man.

A salute to all the military people in their various countries. I know it was yesterday but it's a holiday today, I believe.

And a happy Monday to the rest of you.

Back