NEMOC Random BS Thread

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
BM group was pretty cool! had never seen them...off the hook with the rolls of paper!!

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2008 MX-5 SE
Do I spy Josh, Bruce and Mark? hehe

Glad you liked the show Mark. I just bought tix to see Jeff Dunham at the Allentown Fairgrounds come September.

/RX-8Chick

2 + 8 + BRZ
:
Winning Blue RX-8 MT and Aquatic Blue Mica 2 MT
BM group was pretty cool! had never seen them...off the hook with the rolls of paper!!
I saw them during my senior trip, ironically in Boston!! They were awesome. I'd take any chance I get to go see them again. They even picked on someone from my class, haha.

Cool cake Mark!!

/RX-8Chick

2 + 8 + BRZ
:
Tubing and then dinner at Margaritas in Canton.

Lets do this.
I've never been to the Margaritas in Canton but have always wanted to go. I'll make a new thread, we can decide on the date later.

Tubing with a whole bunch of people would be out of control!!!

Also, I live probably 15 minutes from tubing and 10ish from Margaritas so if anyone needs to crash, I've got some room.

seanmcsean

Two Mazdas > 1
Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
Margaritas is quality. The one in Canton is the best.

I could probably convince the wife to go to a car meet for once, especially with a trip to Margaritas. (Plus it doesn't hurt that her folks live right next to the middle school in Avon).

Grrrg... Warm up dammit! My miata is lonely sitting underneath a cover in the garage.

seanmcsean

Two Mazdas > 1
Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
it is going to be 55 and sunny tomorrow.. methinks she'll be making her 2009 debut.

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
i'm finishing my rear deck this afternoon...all new floor boards (pt fell apart after 19 yrs) fun!

/RX-8Chick

2 + 8 + BRZ
:
would you be wearing the bunny outfit?
Only if it's Easter or Halloween!! Hahaha. Well.. I guess I did make an exception for the OCC meet in November but it's doubtful the bunny will make it to this year's meet...

Latest posts