• Got Stuff to Sell or Buy? You can post an ad for free in our Marketplace, just follow the Rules. Thanks!
  • Mazdas247 is an Amazon Associate and earns from qualifying purchases.

NEMOC Random BS Thread

NETC_Redd

zoom-zoom!
:
2017 Volkswagen GLI
I know that area really well. There's actually camping/cookout places in People's Forest, and one of my club members has made a cruise route in that area that we haven't done yet.

What SP is in Avon? Avon/Canton is really busy :X

NETC_Redd

zoom-zoom!
:
2017 Volkswagen GLI
Oh...by really well I mean, I know that area like the back of my hand...lived there for 15 years :D

NETC_Redd

zoom-zoom!
:
2017 Volkswagen GLI
ok random rant time...

I need a job...I've done SO MUCH work for my senior design show coming up...and now iunno what to do cuz I can't afford to get things printed.

Damn me and my thinking large.

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
what kind of skillz do you got? numchuck skills? bow staff skills? computer hacking skills?

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
so when you say "senior design show" does that mean you graduate in the spring? What's your goal job for when you graduate? web? print?

Skywlkr

Grip It and Rip It!
:
2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport
I know that area really well. There's actually camping/cookout places in People's Forest, and one of my club members has made a cruise route in that area that we haven't done yet.

What SP is in Avon? Avon/Canton is really busy :X
+1 on Canton/ Avon being really busy. I dread driving through there every time I have to.

Skywlkr

Grip It and Rip It!
:
2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport
i want to do that road by the lake again! wow, was that a good time!!!
If we do the meet in Kent we can go that way or decide to do the Farmington River Tubbing. Old Route 72 FTW!

We'll definitly be taking that everyday for Lime Rock!

NETC_Redd

zoom-zoom!
:
2017 Volkswagen GLI
no tubing for me kthx.

Chris: I'm actually graduating next December, but after this May only have two liberal arts classes to finish, so therefore can work full-time and take those classes at night.

I really enjoy doing print design work...I used to be more about web design, and still want to do some of that, but I think it's more about print work now.

NETC_Redd

zoom-zoom!
:
2017 Volkswagen GLI
well the point of it is to talk about whatever in here, instead of every other thread going off topic :p

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
going to blue man group tonight, never saw these guys...my daughters B-day! oh ya. any suggestions for eats near the charles playhouse?

seanmcsean

Two Mazdas > 1
Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
There's a wonderful state park/camping area with fabulous twisty roads out my way.. Devils Hopyard state park.

There's also Gay City state park in Hebron (goofy name, nice park) and Gillette Castle as well. There are PLENTY of nice parks out my way.

Weekly Poll: Interested in the MX-30?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I want an Electric CX-3, 30, 5, 8 or 9

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I want an Electric Mazda2, 3, 6 or Miata

Votes: 1 5.6%