• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

NEMOC Random BS Thread

:
03 p5 92 miata
Its gotta be photoshopped! 😳
Far from photoshopped!! Underglow is coming back!!

And Jeff, I did this before the quarantine hit. Car was already up on jackstands and I said "why not". I got peer pressure from the folks back in Ohio since many of them were doing it. Problem is, underglow is super illegal here and completely legal there.

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2008 MX-5 SE
Far from photoshopped!! Underglow is coming back!!

And Jeff, I did this before the quarantine hit. Car was already up on jackstands and I said "why not". I got peer pressure from the folks back in Ohio since many of them were doing it. Problem is, underglow is super illegal here and completely legal there.
That damn peer pressure. lol I would never drive with the underglow lit but would the cops give you grief if you are parked with it lit?

Neon is so 90’s! 😆
I bet you also say "you kids get off my lawn". :p

:
03 p5 92 miata
That damn peer pressure. lol I would never drive with the underglow lit but would the cops give you grief if you are parked with it lit?

I bet you also say "you kids get off my lawn". :p
I only plan to turn it on really when I am in Ohio this summer for one of their meet ups!

Reitrof

Contributor
:
2008 Miata PRHT; 2018 3
🙋‍♂️ Hello! I hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Is that your old P5 Bruce?
Still safe as I hope all of you are.
I'm pretty sure it's mine, didn't see too many yellow P5's back in the day.

Took up mountain biking, since pickleball is out. Got a Trek Rail 5 electric bike. A ton of fun and helps me with my bad knee. My brother is a big MTB guy and after I rode the bike for a few days took me to some "easy" trails. Fell off the bike 3 times, gashed both knees and popped the front brake leaver out.

But I had a blast. Sore for 2 days but still love the workout. Popped the brake lever back in and the knees are healing. Got some knee pads on order.

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
Still safe as I hope all of you are.
I'm pretty sure it's mine, didn't see too many yellow P5's back in the day.

Took up mountain biking, since pickleball is out. Got a Trek Rail 5 electric bike. A ton of fun and helps me with my bad knee. My brother is a big MTB guy and after I rode the bike for a few days took me to some "easy" trails. Fell off the bike 3 times, gashed both knees and popped the front brake leaver out.

But I had a blast. Sore for 2 days but still love the workout. Popped the brake lever back in and the knees are healing. Got some knee pads on order.
Cool! Hope you’re wearing a helmet! 😉