NEMOC Random BS Thread

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
On second thought, I am going on the 6th, to Larz. I had the wrong date in my calendar! Cool, I will get to see all you and Amanda*s hard work!

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
Awesome! All the toys are ready! Finished off the Mr2 with a good buff and detail then I plasti-dipped the spoiler since the paint on it was beyond saving and I kind of like the contrast. Came out perfect.

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
Awesome! All the toys are ready! Finished off the Mr2 with a good buff and detail then I plasti-dipped the spoiler since the paint on it was beyond saving and I kind of like the contrast. Came out perfect.

Looks amazing Amanda! ��

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
Im excited, the organizers go out of their way to source private collections of rad cars for every event. Im hoping its like Japanese Car day on steroids! Also...people dress up so...I need to hit up GoodWill for something!

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2008 MX-5 SE
Great job on the MR2 Chris and Amanda!!! Hope you both have some time to enjoy driving it before winter sets in.

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
Off to KY Friday for the weekend......anniversary party for the sister in law....no go for Saturday ��

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
Off to KY Friday for the weekend......anniversary party for the sister in law....no go for Saturday
You missed a great show! Weather was perfect and it looked like record turn out. The truck won best Mazda (again). Amanda got to park next to a near identical 89 MR2 and everyone was comparing the features and specs.

Also had a surprise visitor. Dan Roths son found us and said hello. Hes 18 now! Studying at Northeastern.

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
Congrats!! Dan*s son is 18?? Wow boy has time flown by! What are you bringing Saturday?

Last edited:
:
03 p5 92 miata
Will do...
If the owner, Ryan, is near the car at all. Tell him Kyle says he sucks please :). He is going all out and bought a bunch of vintage neon 80s clothing for the occasion.

Meanwhile ill be far far away in Hawaii for a week. I didn't get to do any fun car stuff this summer due to the injury!

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
Didn*t make it...bummed too! Tweeked my knee Thursday and thought better of trying to walk around on the wet grass. Saw some pics of the event, looks like a good turnout for such a tough day weather wise.

Speed3.5

chasing electrons ..
:
16' Mazda3, 2003.5
Back with skyactiv 3

Whats up gang, its been a while but I'm still in with a 16' mazda 3 skyactiv AT though.

Smh there is much less aftermarket support for the skyactive line, been looking for couple of days but not much.

Some forum features don't seam to work like they used, how is sharing pics done here now ?

Bruce, did you decide on tire/wheel for your skyactiv 3.
Spoted you in one of the threads while looking around the forums for suggestion and such.

Mark, how accurate is that glowshift oil press/temp unit ?
Installed an innovate motorsport mtx-d unit in my brothers G37s as we found out the hard way that its engine is prone to oil pressure problems, that mtx_d gauge is really a solid unit too.
Now I want to add one to my VW too 😅

Speedy recovery Kyle 👍

Good to read ya'll still around, I'll stop by more offten.

Last edited:

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
Whats up gang, its been a while but I'm still in with a 16' mazda 3 skyactiv AT though.

Smh there is much less aftermarket support for the skyactive line, been looking for couple of days but not much.

Some forum features don't seam to work like they used, how is sharing pics done here now ?

Spoted you in one of the threads while looking around the forums for suggestion and such.

Installed an innovate motorsport mtx-d unit in my brothers G37s as we found out the hard way that its engine is prone to oil pressure problems, that mtx_d gauge is really a solid unit too.
Now I want to add one to my VW too *

Speedy recovery Kyle *

tony, what*s up?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:

Now I want to add one to my VW too 

Speedy recovery Kyle 

tony, whats up?

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
A bit of a throwback for yall. Realized one of my new Rx7 friends knows Phen from back in the Protege days. I went digging for a pic of my P5 and found these...

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
Wow, I believe that was the New Bedford car show....those were the days!

Latest posts