Need Help Finding New CX-5 Wheels and Tires

verplyst

Banned
I'd like to check out wheel and tire packages for my white 2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. Preferably a set of all-season tires and black rims. I've been checking out Tire Rack and 4wheelonline and it left me confused. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
What do you want? Do you want the same wheel and tire size, or do you want to change?

What attributes do you want in the tires? Maximum tread life, or best snow traction, or best rain traction, or most comfy ride, or low rolling resistance, or crispest handling? (You might get one or two of the factors above but not all of them in any single tire line.) Take just 3 for example--tread wear, traction, rolling resistance. When you optimize one, you take away from one or both of the others.

Tirerack.com has a pretty good tire decision guide.

Size 225/55-19? If that's not it, use the size on the placard on the driver's door jam.

Fill out this form: tire decision guide.

For me the top choices would be the BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT, or Cooper Discoverer SRX, or Continental CrossContact LX25. That's for ME. Among other things I want top wet traction and don't care much about tread life or price. Only you know what criteria you find most important.

Size 225/55-19? If that's not it, use the size on the placard on the driver's door jam.

Fill out this form: tire decision guide.

For me the top choices would be the BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT, or Cooper Discoverer SRX, or Continental CrossContact LX25. That's for ME. Among other things I want top wet traction and don't care much about tread life or price. Only you know what criteria you find most important.

Thank you for the advice. Will check it out.

Back