Need Fan Clutch

TimCosmo

:
Mazda Eunos Cosmo 13b (1991)
Hi,

I need a Fan Clutch (or fan with a working clutch).

Does anyone know if RX7 parts fit and if so which model (FD / FC etc).

Thanks,
Tim

i suspect the FC should have the same clutch unit. not 100%, if not the whole FC fan and clutch should bolt up fine.

Thanks for that. Good to hear, as I bought an fc unit off eBay UK this morning.
I just hope the fc won't end up standing for something vulgar.
Cheers
Tim

Alas, the RX7 FC fan clutch is no good (spine tube too short).

Are the JC Cosmo parts unique to this car ?

Where on earth does anyone get spares from ?

Tim,, PM Rotorzilla or go on his web page,, he lives in Japan and has loads of spares for Cosmo's,, Tony has hooked me up with parts and he is really good and reliable,, 100% reccomended by me

Tim,, I have been to see Pip at WGT today,, forgot to ask him if he had one, however he has a 13b cosmo there that apparently is scrap,, due to rot
maybe worth giving him a call as he is a bit closer to home tel number is 01606 837277,, worth a try

Tim,

Register on Team Eunos.com and Try the techo documents at Eunos.com.au in Aus as well. Link on Ebay and facebook with Shu Sideway in Hiroshima. Ruprecht on Team Eunos also buys on Yahoo and other sites in Japan. Try Ebay Aus for parts, or Trademe in New Zealand. The network is out there. Have you and Frank got a parts Manual? Owners manual? Workshop Manual?

Kramer

Thanks, yes I have found Manuals on the web, but they all appear to be in Japanese.
I do need to try yahoo, as this has worked for me in the past on my JDM Toyota Crown.

Back