Navigation SD Card

Are SD Cards for navigation come standard with a new leased 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring?

Where can I find it? I looked in the glove box, manual, the sd card slot. I can't find it.

And will you get charged when you return the lease without it?

I believe that it should come with the trim. Have you contacted the dealer and asked? Mine is 2019 GT w/PP. I don't know where it was stored because sales person installed it for me. But, mine came with it and it was in sd card slot under center arm rest.

In my experience, the dealer removes the cards and stores them separately to keep them from being stolen. When the car is purchased, they install the card at the time of delivery, so when they throw you the keys, the card should be already in the slot.

I would expect that on a leased vehicle, if it was leased with a nav system, it would have to be returned with the card. The nav system is useless without the card.

In my experience, the dealer removes the cards and stores them separately to keep them from being stolen. When the car is purchased, they install the card at the time of delivery, so when they throw you the keys, the card should be already in the slot.

This was the case when mine was delivered. And the dealer went over its operation.

OP, you need to get back to the dealer as soon as you can and get it from them so that you don't get screwed for their mistake at the end of the lease.

Plus, you're paying for the use of Nav, and without the card, you can't use it.

It should be located inside the center console beneath the arm rest.
The new vehicles are delivered w/o the SD cards (stored separately).
When I got my '16 Mazda6. I left the dealership and found GPS not working (showed compass only).
I went back immediately. My salesman got me one and plugged it in.

Is this something that I can call Mazda to send me one?

For some reason it is very hard to contact the dealer after signing the lease. For 3 days now, they wouldn't reply nor answer my calls regarding this. And it is a long ride if I am to drop by their dealership.

My brand new Signature came without the card which I was told could be purchased separately. Sales woman said they used to come with the card but the cars they are delivering now don't have them

Last edited:
My brand new Signature came without the card which I was told could be purchased separately. Sales woman said they used to come with the card but the cars they are delivering now don't have them

Was Nav listed on the window sticker? Do they have such things in Colombia? My Reserve came with Nav standard and the sales dude installed the SD card and made sure it was working. I would think Nav would be standard on the Sig.

Back