Navigation in the Active Display (HUD)

Smit

:
Mazda CX-5 2.5 Individual
I'm the proud new owner of a CX-5 2.5 Petrol with the navigation and heads up display. Loving the car. One part that's confusing me is that when I launch the navigation to a destination, the directions don't show in the HUD straight away. If I go into the settings of the HUD, and turn off the navigation setting and turn it back on, bam, navigation appears on the hud. Any ideas on how to fix it? Perhaps it's a bug with the firmware version that came with my car?

I haven't experienced that, but there is a setting for whether it shows the information all the time, or only before turns.

It's in the first settings menu, turn on active display
Thanks, but the issue is the speed displays and speed limit, but navigation only shows when I disable and enable the navigation setting inside the HUD settings screen.

I have this with my 2017 Mazda 6, don't know why it happens but not got bothered enough to get it looked at

I have this with my 2017 Mazda 6, don't know why it happens but not got bothered enough to get it looked at
Thanks. Curious that no one else has this issue, wonder if it's possible to do a hard reset of the system.

The setting to display Navigation Commands in the Active Display is memorized in 4 separate settings.

FOB #1
FOB #2
Seat Memory #1
Seat Memory #2

All four of these must be programmed to display the Navigation Commands in the Active display

For example, assume FOB #1 is programmed to display Navigation Commands in the Active Display but FOB #2 is programed NOT to display the commands

If driver #1 uses FOB #1 and was the last to drive the car and then locks the car and then driver #2 opens the car with FOB #2 the Navigation commands will not be displayed.

The same is true for the seat memory buttons.

Back