My Timeline of Changes & Mods for my ride!

V
Mazda 3 2009
I think I am the 1st person to wrap the tops of the Coilpacks!...hahaha....Also stripped the Copper Metallic paint off the VC...Will be re-doing that some other time.

V
Mazda 3 2009
Finally got around to RePainting my Valve Cover, Axela Badge & "M" Badge..Used VHT Brand Copper Metallic Color & Automotivetouchup.com paint...

Last edited:
V
Mazda 3 2009
Did a few more areas on the car w/ 3M Black Satin Overlay Vinyl...

- The areas under the Headlights
- Top part of the Rear Bumper..Gives it more aggressive look
- the edge part of the roof spoiler

V
Mazda 3 2009
Yet again more 3M Black Satin vinyl...This time did the bottom of the doors...I think it creates a cool visual for the side profile now :)

Last edited:
V
Mazda 5 2006 Sport
Fantastic job with the vinyl accents. It all looks really sharp. Are you using knifeless tape to get those clean lines?

V
Mazda 3 2009
Finally!...New Wheels..Traklite Gear Wheels...Went more aggressive fitment - 17x8 - 35 Offset each wheel weighs 16lbs too thanks to the Flow Form process

Also custome Vinyl Wrapped the CC's w/ 3M Copper Metallic & Blk Brushed Aluminum:

V
Mazda 3 2009
This weekend got an order of Vinyl Overlay...So decided to to do some stuff...

- Added Vinyl SunVisor in 3M Copper Metallic
- Re-Did rear bumper in 3M Ebony Metallic Woodgrain
- Re-Did parts of the Front Bumper in the same Woodgrain Vinyl..

V
Mazda 3 2009
NEW coilovers installed!... ISC Brand.

What a pain it was height adjusting & Dampening settings..... Also went a tad lower too!

The Final product!

V
Mazda 3 2009
Damn that looks really good! Good job!! What else are you planning next?
Not sure..I know I want to get 08-09 Speed3 front seats since they are all Blk color.

Probably what I like to do is maintenance stuff like get the Dents Out....Fix my Rear Bumper.....Re-Do the headlights again...

V
Mazda 3 2009
Installed E-Focus Rear Motor Mount to replace the Mazda OEM one.....So far I have felt an improved start up and when accelerating much more solid feel not as jumpy etc....And for the price cant beat it!...

V
Mazda 3 2009
Installed Paranoid Fabrications Strut Brace Quick Releases:

Also Popped some holes in the Front & Rear bumpers....Because RaceKar..haha

Latest posts