My MS3 and my dad's '10 hatch

Nismothecat

:
08 Mazdaspeed3
my dad just picked up a 2010 Mazda3s so we took them out to take some pictures.

P1000273.jpg

P1000280.jpg

P1000279.jpg

P1000284.jpg

P1000285.jpg

P1000277.jpg

P1000281.jpg

Why so serious??
P1000275.jpg

I get hypnotize every time I look at the front end of those new models lol. I'm pretty sure there will be aftermarket grills that will make them look sick. Have anybody thought about that. By the way, nice pics.

i see a speed3, but then this big smilie face is blocking the rest of the picture, is there another car there?

I really disliked the new 3s at first, but they're starting to grow on me. It's hard to hate anything that happy.

putting them side by side really shows off how ugly the new ones are. yeesh! Love the plate on that MS3 though and I'm sure I'll love the 2010 MS3. It's got the motor to back up the smile!

I won't say I don't like it, or that it looks hideous, because i'm open minded. But, they don't look anything alike!! I do not see any previous-gen 3 styling cues at all. Everything changed 100%! I dunno if the new ms3 is that appealing anymore...

Every time I see the new 3 hatch I can't help but to compare it to a toyota matrix and how ugly it is. Blah.

i take i mazda engineers were really worried about the radiator, thus making a huge opening to keep it nice and cool

i take i mazda engineers were really worried about the radiator, thus making a huge opening to keep it nice and cool

i guess they were also worried about the TMIC on the speeds cuz they cut a big goatse butthole in the hood (don't know how many ppl will get that reference)

they didnt want to copy subaru and make a rally style opening

its all about being original

Back