my mazdaspeed is gone

where did it go? did you loose it? Did it get stolen? Did you crash it?
Whatever the case, that sucks.

uh, well, lets just say ive probably had the worst mazdaspeed related accident on this board....

it actually happened awhile ago, but i didnt want to tell anyone, but i cant keep silent about it anymore. :eek:

Dexter said:
uh, well, lets just say ive probably had the worst mazdaspeed related accident on this board....

it actually happened awhile ago, but i didnt want to tell anyone, but i cant keep silent about it anymore. :eek:
Well s*** then, man, TELL US!!!!!!

okay okay, i was going around a corner (southbound), in this forest preserve type area and started to skid into the other lane so i was like oh s*** so i started to slow down, and then all of a sudden my back end swung out and i was skidding backwards (now facing northbound). i thought i was going to hit the trees. I WISH i would have hit the trees. instead, my car rolled over into a ditch. so yeah, my car was all ****** upside down in a ditch.
thankfully i was not hurt, at all. if someone wnats to talk smack about mazda safety, let em talk to me. the roof is ****** up, the windshield...passenger glass...driver side door is ******...whole right side is ****** dented up, the hood is smashed in. no frame damage (THANK YOU TRIPPLE H). no mechanical damage, the car still runs fine, but looks like s***....

im so sad that i ****** up :(
and thas why i didnt want to tell u guys, cuz now youre going to be all ike "omg what a dipshit he doesnt know how to drive, someone take away his ****** car" or some s***. plese dont rag on me, i feel bad enough as it is. :( :(

autocross, my friend, autocross.

it teaches you how to control your car in a bad situation...

is it totaled? or is it in the shop?

Soo sorry to hear about it...no matter who it happens to, it sucks.

You said it happened a while ago...how long ago? Also, did you get any info from the ins. company? Are they totalling it...how much will it cost to fix...etc...

I hope the outcome is a favorable one (well, minus the fact that you wrecked your MSP.)

well good thing that mazda is making several runs of these cars cause they're obviously going faster than theyre coming

MSpeed said:
well good thing that mazda is making several runs of these cars cause they're obviously going faster than theyre coming

oh, suck off.

it happened a week and 1/2 ago. its not totaled, its at the body shop, ~$8,000 in damage.

ZoomZoomH, i was going to autocross, but now i dont think im going to. *shrugs* i dunno...whatever, i just wish it never happened.

Hey man, exactly the same thing happened to me & my friend
in my GTI ( sig shows it was a total lost ) & for a long time
I felt the same way you do. I thought to my self, damn,
I ****** up big time & I have my self to blame.
But then you get over it, life goes on & just continue as
you are & be thankful that you had a well built car that
saved your life.
So I learned from my mistake by doing research & looking
back as to what happened & what I did wrong or how I could have saved my self. So in the future you become a better
driver & are ready for anything that may put you in this very
same situation & be able to counter any unwanted slides.
I found that in my case I let off of the gas to fast in a turn
as I was trying to slow, ones weight transferred to the rear
along with sandy roads, I was heading backwards right
into a ditch, this came after 5 rolls as I finally landed upside
down.
So just keep your head up man.......
Will you be getting another MSP?

Last edited:
wow, rugged, that sucks ....5 rolls...insane. dude. yeah im gonna be waiting awhile though for them to fix my MSP though. they said 2 1/2 weeks, but i know its gonna be like a month or maybe more. bleh. when i was going backwards i shoulda hit the gas or something, maybe to at least try to get some traction....i was so close to NOT falling in the ditch that it might have saved me. whatever, id rather have not learned this oh so wonderful experience.

ZoomZoomH said:
autocross, my friend, autocross.

it teaches you how to control your car in a bad situation...

is it totaled? or is it in the shop?

usually when cars are flipped, they total them without question. Sorry to hear about this man.:(

LinuxRacr said:

usually when cars are flipped, they total them without question. Sorry to hear about this man.:(

do you think it will be okay??? or will it be ****** up forever now?

:'(

god, i hate my ******* life. i wish i at least had some kind of injury or something....not even a ******* scratch on me...what kind of s*** is that...

Dexter said:

do you think it will be okay??? or will it be ****** up forever now?

:'(

god, i hate my ******* life. i wish i at least had some kind of injury or something....not even a ******* scratch on me...what kind of s*** is that...

wtf are you talking about :wtf: why would you NOT want your car to do what it's suppose to do and save your ass in an accident????

yeah your car should be totaled just by the fact that it rolled over, I don't know why the insurance company even attempts to fix it... does the insurance company know it rolled???

i know EXACTLY how it feels dont feel sad, just be glad no one was hurt, and I know everyone always says that but it is true... It's not like your the only one.. People crash every day =[ BTW some words of hope my Mazdaspeed was thinking about being totaled and I just got it back from the shop after a month on friday, and it looks AND drives like new. The shops can work wonders just wait till you see it new again you will be just as excited as the first day you got it. Trust me.

man, that sucks. Obviously the insurance didn't total it out. If they did you could get an EVO8 (as long as you have $15000 more :D)

ZoomZoomH said:

wtf are you talking about :wtf: why would you NOT want your car to do what it's suppose to do and save your ass in an accident????

yeah your car should be totaled just by the fact that it rolled over, I don't know why the insurance company even attempts to fix it... does the insurance company know it rolled???

yeah i dunno man im just :(

i dont know, i told the insurance company but they said they cant total it until they look at it :wtf: so i was like fine take it to the shop, the shop says theres no frame damage or mechanical damage, so i said fine, fix it, but if there woulda been frame damage i woulda been like total it.

anyways, im going over to the body shop again on wednesday to take a look at the car with my own eyes.

Dex, man so sorry to hear about this. Glad your ok.

Just curious though, was there any ice or snow invloved?

so what exactly did happen. you were coming out of a turn too fast and tried to slow down in the middle of it? I am trying to visualize it. is this where GAP insurance comes in?

im just so pissed off at myself for even going that way...i was going to take the normal way home .. but nooooooooo i had to go the scenic route...

Back