My Mazda app "send to car" feature issue

Ladd, sorry but the address transfer function via the “MyMazda” app will only work on the new 2021 CX5 & CX9 models, along with the 2020/21 Cx-30 and Mazda 3 models with the new infotainment system. Advanced Features like the address transfer, door lock/unlock, flasher alert and remote start, all require the new infotainment system.
Thanks for clearing that up.

How to send an address to your on-board 2021 Mazda CX-5 via “MyMazda” app.

This looks complicated but it’s actually very simple and takes less than a minute to send an address to your on-board 2021 Mazda CX-5 using the Mazda “MyMazda” App. The address info can be sent anytime of the day or night and will be available on your CX5 NAV the next time you start your car.
  1. Open and sign-on to the “MyMazda”App. Then Go to either Apple or Google Maps and search up the address you want to send to your CX5. Select the Share button. In Google Maps the share button is a little less prominent but it’s there.
  2. From the window that opens, select the “MyMazda” App.
View attachment 297917

1. Up will come the following screen. Select the blue “Save to Favorite” button at the bottom. The acknowledgment shown in white will appear.
View attachment 297916

1. Close the Maps App. And open the “MyMazda” App. Select the small map icon at the top right of the screen.
View attachment 297918

1. Select “Favorites” at the bottom of the page and up will come a list of your favorites including the address you just added.
View attachment 297915

1. Click on the address you want to send to your CX5.
View attachment 297919

1. Up will come a map. Hit the “Send to Car” button at the bottom of the screen.
View attachment 297920

The next time you start your car, the new address will be received after 40 seconds or so. Follow the prompts on your on-board navigation screen to load the address. Also if this address is one you want to keep, you will need to save it as a favorite in your CX5 NAV system.
Hi, on my 2021.5 mazda cx 5, Signature model i am able to SEND Map to my car, but when i get in the car, i cannot find the new selection. The app says it was sent successfully. When i search Favourites, there is nothing new there. When i then try to manually re key in the same address again directly in the car navigation system, it say the address already exists. But i cannot locate it to use it. Its driving me nuts. Any tips?

Back