my build

Alejo_NIN said:
how many people are actually considering doing this to their car?

imo i think this is too 1995
i remember when every ghetto kid used to have a $500 lincoln on airbags or something similar, parked on the street with one tire on the air with those tiny ass golden rims...

just so las decade...

still..like someone else said, to each its own...is all about you anyways

I think that's a bit ignorant as you're trying to indirectly call me a "ghetto kid"?

This has nothing to do with 1995, the scene is bigger now more than ever. People were doing what you're doing in '95 too.

sevsev said:
I think that's a bit ignorant as you're trying to indirectly call me a "ghetto kid"?

This has nothing to do with 1995, the scene is bigger now more than ever. People were doing what you're doing in '95 too.

Don't worry about the haters bro, you're doing something different so you're bound to have the critics and what not... props for doing something original and executing it quite nicely if I might say so myself. (thumb)

(mswerd)

thaikim said:
Don't worry about the haters bro, you're doing something different so you're bound to have the critics and what not... props for doing something original and executing it quite nicely if I might say so myself. (thumb)

I agree, there are some real sweet rides out there running air. s***, seems like everything nowadays has air ride on it. Alot of the new Resto-rods runs full air setups. Horsepower TV had a show with a bunch of different muscle cars, stock and full air ride technologies suspension systems. The end handling results were night and day. Lots of people talk about how you lose the handling abilities of the car but, I have yet to experience it for myself. It's still in the back of my mind as an option for me. One of the Michigan guys (Entense) as the full setup on his ride. I'm hoping to check it out in person one of these days.....

sevsev said:

i am sorry, i didn't mean to insult you in any way.
i just don't like it..but like i said, to each its own...it was just my opinion.
enjoy your ride

I helped a friend of mine put bags on his Caddy Fleetwood. That was a nice comfy ride. I'm all about customization. I give props to those who do this stuff to their car. It takes a lot of work to run everything. Tho it may not be my cup of tea for my own cars, I know what goes into it, and I like seeing a nice clean install with a car sitting on the ground. My favorites so far have to be the mid 60's VW Vans with bags. They look like freaking refridgerators sitting on the ground.

Alejo_NIN said:
i am sorry, i didn't mean to insult you in any way.
i just don't like it..but like i said, to each its own...it was just my opinion.
enjoy your ride
that is a respectable comment, thanks

SATimko said:
My favorites so far have to be the mid 60's VW Vans with bags. They look like freaking refridgerators sitting on the ground.
Ahhhhh yes, I love those things bagged

sevsev said:
This is what I've been up to over the winter :D

New suspension, custom interior stuff, bodywork and paint, and misc little things, anyways pics explain better

Autometer civic pillar pod getting molded into the stock bezel
pod1.jpg

pod2.jpg

Isn't perfect but good for my first time I think
pod3.jpg

dude, that s*** looks ******* SICK!!

a how-to please?
i'm afraid of bondo but will defenately try this

bad ass, i had a 95 prelude on the same set-up as you. its awsome when your at a light and you just dump it to one side. everyone looks at amaizement. keep up the good work and hope to see the results soon.(2thumbs)

it's going to be 2 tone, keeping the black

I'd do a how to but all it was was getting the extra bezel and ordering a cheap pod and then cut each until you have them fitting against each other how you like it, tacked it with hot glue. Used this 3m flexible bumper repair stuff and sanded and sanded that, it wasn't getting smooth like I wanted so I slapped the bondo on which was really easy to sand smooth, I'm just dreading the day it starts to crack. I can post more progress pictures of it I have tho

Back