MUST SELL 2002 Turbocharged MP5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the guy never came thru for the car.

I'll let the car go for $8,000 to anyone interested. I'm taking a big loss but my family is more important right now. This is a steal for anyone to have themselves a project car.

Well the guy never came thru for the car.

I'll let the car go for $8,000 to anyone interested. I'm taking a big loss but my family is more important right now. This is a steal for anyone to have themselves a project car.

OMG someone take this car off his hands!! good luck man! sorry to hear bout your loss, but you gotta do what you gotta do .

Do you have pictures of the car put together? and would you have the roof rack? ......... Empire

Last edited:
what i needed to make the car run?

All that is needed is the dash wiring harness for manual Protege5.
Make sure its the wiring that comes with the sunroof wiring also I
bought the wrong one and mazda won't take it back. But that is the only thing needed.

Do you have pictures of the car put together? and would you have the roof rack? ......... Empire

I can take pics of the car Sat. I'm out of town picking up family from PA
to come to the funeral this weekend. I sold the roof rack 2 years ago to
someone here on the forums Sorry!

Most sincere condolences.
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers in the northwest too.

This is a beautiful ride and a nice setup... I know someone has to want it!
(If I had any place to keep it I'd be considering getting on a plane myself.)

Good luck!

You should start a bidding war for those Dave B rings... there's a ton of us who want 'em... and for a good cause we could get a little ridiculous...

I started taking apart the interior today. I also have some fuel rails and pulleys I'm letting go cheap. Here the list of things for today more to come.

1. MS3/MS6/CX7 EMPIRETUNING Water pump pulleys Retail $70 letting them go for $30 Shipped in polished or Anodized blue

2. Perrin fuel rails the last batch made by them you won't find them ever again unless you buy it used from someone. Still in the package $110 Shipped

3. 2 sets of my EMPIRETUNING Prototype RX8 pulleys (alt/ WP/ Crank) in polished or anodized blue for $120 shipped each set.

4. 1 7inch Farenheit TV $90 shipped

5. Phaze Audio 7inch DVD/CD, AM/FM flip up TV $150 shipped

6.2 9inch Visor screens paint classic red to match the car $150 shipped

7. 2 sets of Alpine Type R speakers for the doors $90 each set shipped

8. 5 EMPIRETUNING short throw shifters $30 Shipped

This is some of the parts I took off the car so far and other parts I had left in stock.
I am no longer selling anymore parts for companies. I will have my own line for the
Mazdas but I just got hit bad in the pockets for this funeral. More parts will be put
on here as I pull off and take pics. Thanks

For the DAVE B rings let the bidding war Begin. LOL
Starting bid $25 shipped

Paypal to rosas_2002@hotmail.com

Here are the pics for the stuff listed here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31798831@N06/?saved=1

Dibs on rings for $25 if you were kidding about the bidding thing...

PM'd also...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back