MSP pipe that connects to the turbo


Hey all, my car just got a lot meaner and groans when accelerating. The shop said the pipe connected to the turbo has a hole in it. Do I need to replace this (they said it was cast iron) or should I try a gasket first?

If I were to replace this, where can I buy the part?