Msp Radiator $old
Msp Cooling Fan Driver side $old
MSP Wastegate $old
BOV $old
Fmic $old

EVERYTHING IS SOLD
MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Last edited:
ebay 2.5 piping and a bar n plate ic...27x7x2.5 dunno whAT BRAND if any but it is heavier and more solid than the one I bought on eBay that got destroyed... Also comes with all TBolt clamps and silicone couplers Plus extra couplers that I have purchased throughout the year. In various sizes including the ones needed for the mass air flow sensor and the turbocharger. 4 xtra 2.5" one 2-2.5" Two 2.5" - 2.7/8 one 2.5" 90 (the kit comes with two but i purchased an extra one) and there is another coupler i cannot remember the size on. so a total of 9 extra couplers at around 10 a piece= $90+ in freebies...
$150.00 OBO Plus shipping thre type H bov adaptor pipe is not included nor is anything else in the pic not related to a pipe a clamp a hose or an ic..... the bov in pic is not included neither are the wastegates or turbocharger or steering wheel or turbo outlet pipe not even the door handle lol
CAM00531.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
If you do have the FMIC available please PM, I have people in the area that can pick up and you would not have any shipping hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back