MS6 Build Number Thread

No problem. I was bored and decided to help with some of the heavy lifting. I searched on cars.com and got 144 results. I went through the first 65 before my brain got numb. Anyway, there were 40 unique vins in those first 65 listed (I sorted by price, high to low, so my results are slanted toward the 2007s). What would be easiest for you, shoot you a spreadsheet, or list them on here? I realize all I am accomplishing is assigning a color to a vin, but part of me wants to be sure Mazda used every number inclusively, and didn't skip a block of numbers.

Spreadsheet for sure. That way it's structured. Thanks!

I'd like my username removed from the VIN. If Mazda has any gripes about warranty work, they'll go right there and look people up.

To avoid this, maybe the site should only list your name with your VIN, and only when you are logged in to make changes. Otherwise, the name associated with the VIN isn't printed.

06 Liquid Plat GT: 4429

Just was reading the clutch thread RE: adjustment. Always wondered why I had such a difficult time shifting.....good thing im still under warranty AND I have an eligible VIN for the updated assembly. Guess they can do that when they figure out why theres fluid coming out of my drivers side front driveshaft/trans

Now you have to find a dealer that will do it. My dealer bs'd my dad saying that they never heard of it. But we are use to it now.

Im just going to print out the actual TSB which I have in PDF form and take it in. I doubt my dealership is going to give me any trouble...they just replaced all four OEM wheels because of some minor peeling which wasnt even on the face of the rim.

Damn you got a good dealership. I think my problem is its a ford, licoln, mercury, and mazda dealership. The service was Soooo much better when it was just mazda.

Dealer gave me no hassle RE: the clutch TSB. Sweet. Also, I tried shifting by just depressing the clutch a little......amazing difference. On my car you barely have to disengage the clutch. Wish I would have realized that sooner.

nice, just saw the signature line, added to my sig :)

I have to get going on improvements to the ms6db.com web site. I have slacked off a bit recently. Thanks for supporting the effort by putting it in your sigs guys.

Back