MS6 Build Number Thread

With the US population at just under 310 million and Canada at about 34.2 million, you'll probably find the US has closer to 10,000 of 11,000, if not more.

If my earlier quoted figure of 700 for UK is correct with a population of 62 million, Canada may only be 500 or less.

I would expect the US to have a slightly higher amount per capita, due to the distribution of wealth there.
Yeah that would make more sence, I didn't bother actually looking up the population density between the countries, I was just guessing and going by the fact that there are speed 6's everywhere in the states compared to Canada.

That would make mine pretty unique if there was less then 1000 made and maybe less then just 500 left in Canada...

My build date is 10/05. I'll post it on the database.

Got a few more; I don't know if anyone is still keeping up with these. All of these are wrecks from copart.com:

2979 VRM '06
3963 BM '06
4147 LPM '06
5844 BM '06, Extremely hard rollover
7376 LPM '06
9577 LPM '07, Hard hit on side

Good work finding all of the wrecked MS6's. It'd be cool to get a good list with several thousand MS6's represented on the database.

Took me long enough....
But I'm registered :)

Would it be a violation of any forum rules to add a line to my(our) sig file
Something simple like:
-I'm registered, how about you? ms6db.com-
Help spread the word ya know...

Thanks for the reply, and my apologies for not being around enough to know your rules. I have to ask, would it be possible to get more than just a three letter word in reply?

Yes, it's a good idea?
Yes, it's a violation of policy?

Thanks-

Yeah, really it seems like the site should get a pass on any commercial rules-
After all, isn't it really a community interest, social service sort of thing with no charge to use?

I'll grant there might be ads on the site,
and I haven't looked at it without my usual assortment of firefox filters in place
(had to enable java even, lol, i forgot & couldn't for the life of me figure out how to register...((sigh)) yeah. duh moment :) )
Still, it's a research project for the better of all

that's mah story, and if the admins of the site dislike it I'm hoping for clarity.
Yeah, making friends with the admins, and I"m not even close to 50 posts yet.....
this oughta go well

I don't see a problem with it, since I don't think the forum can provide that info or store it, and you're not selling any products or providing any tech info.

More wrecks from copart.com, including a NEW LOW BUILD NUMBER:

0201 WWP '06 Full vin# is JM1GG12L161100201
0718 BM '06

I noticed the spreadsheet hasn't been updated; I'll just continue to check copart every third day and post them here. Anyone still checking ebay and cars.com? Theoretically, we should be able to get most of them if enough time passes...the question is will anyone still care, lol?

Sorry I've been really busy and haven't had a chance to update. I'll try to update this weekend.

updated :D

ms6db.jpg

Sorry I've been really busy and haven't had a chance to update. I'll try to update this weekend.

No problem. I was bored and decided to help with some of the heavy lifting. I searched on cars.com and got 144 results. I went through the first 65 before my brain got numb. Anyway, there were 40 unique vins in those first 65 listed (I sorted by price, high to low, so my results are slanted toward the 2007s). What would be easiest for you, shoot you a spreadsheet, or list them on here? I realize all I am accomplishing is assigning a color to a vin, but part of me wants to be sure Mazda used every number inclusively, and didn't skip a block of numbers.

I'd like my username removed from the VIN. If Mazda has any gripes about warranty work, they'll go right there and look people up.

I'd like my username removed from the VIN. If Mazda has any gripes about warranty work, they'll go right there and look people up.

No problem. I have been on vacation and not really paying much attention to anything. I'll remove it now.

Back