MS6 Build Number Thread

What is Titanium Grey Metallic II? Never heard it called that before.

The original mazdaspeed proteges were the first to get Titanium Grey :) Some of "those" owners got a little pissy when we started throwing around the same color for our speed6's and since its a different color code, they felt that it should be a different color title. Thus the "II" was added to keep the masses happy :D

(The above post is being said in a joking manor, I <3 our first gen speeds)

Ah, who cares about our MSP siblings. If it looks the same, it's the same color in my book. Besides, it could have been related to a different paint supplier and nothing more.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...

The original mazdaspeed proteges were the first to get Titanium Grey :) Some of "those" owners got a little pissy when we started throwing around the same color for our speed6's and since its a different color code, they felt that it should be a different color title. Thus the "II" was added to keep the masses happy :D

(The above post is being said in a joking manor, I <3 our first gen speeds)

MSP owners are always pissy. They're just jealous that they have underpowered, unreliable FWD (Fail wheel drive) cars. (doh)

As opposed to our underpowers AWD cars :-(

Ouch! I was wondering if anyone was looking at salvage auctions to add those cars to the spreadsheet, which begs a further question...is there anyway to find out anything about cars that have been totalled before we started looking at this? Or, even better, is there some way, assuming the numbers ARE sequential, to just systematically go one at a time (via DMV or police database) to find the disposition of every car? I know it would be time consuming, but is it possible?

wait wait wait.. none and i repeat none of the airbags are depolyed at all, sure makes you wonder, because i just showed a pic to my body shop tech and he said atleast the side airbags shouldve depolyed with damage like that.

looks like the car was slammed against a guardrail, but considering none of the side air bags are deployed im not so sure.

not the worse damaged speed 6 ive seen. but pretty close to it.

Last edited:
wait wait wait.. none and i repeat none of the airbags are depolyed at all, sure makes you wonder, because i just showed a pic to my body shop tech and he said atleast the side airbags shouldve depolyed with damage like that.

looks like the car was slammed against a guardrail, but considering none of the side air bags are deployed im not so sure.

not the worse damaged speed 6 ive seen. but pretty close to it.

what are you talking about? it looks fine
7105480_2_I.jpeg

and who stole the shift knob?

(yupnope)

hahaha yea it does kinda suck... think of it this way. the more idiots that wreck em the more rare your car becomes :)

haha me too.. ive been going to auctions lately and ive yet to see a speed 6 but man would i like to grab one thats been damaged in the rear end and have tons of spare parts for it.

Back