Ms3 Transmission Problem Help Please

Update!!

well i figured what the problem was...it was the clutch, the reason i did not think so is because it wasn't slipping at all, and it would still go in gear just very harsh. well it turns out that the clutch was shattered into pieces and chewed up my flywheel also, i could not get it warrantied because they couldn't warranty something like this, i dont think it was a faulty clutch or anything but they could of helped out a little...., i just cant believe how bad of condition the clutch was in, i guess that was too many track days for me lol. lessoned learned for me and i have decided to still keep my car, since it turned out not to be as big of an issue, and it looks to me that im to blame for drivin my car so hard, oh well atleast i have my car back now.

what are your thoughts on a replacement clutch? going back to stock? are there aftermarket (heavy-duty) clutch options out there for the MS3? would anything for the MS6 work for us too?

I guess what he's asking is; have you come up with options for an aftermarket clutch/flywheel combo? If you checked, are MS6 clutch or flywheels compatible with our Speed3s? Then again, I could be wrong...lol

So have you gotten your clutch, and fly wheel replaced?

yea i ordered a aftermarket one but when they compared them it was wrong it was for a regular 3 tranny, so i put oem in there for now

yea i ordered a aftermarket one but when they compared them it was wrong it was for a regular 3 tranny, so i put oem in there for now

aww, that bites.... well, your car is back up and running, right? that's all that matters! lol

Back