MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

Nice rims and stance paradigm, how do you like the super sports? I'm considering them when it comes time to replace my star specs.

Last edited:
Thanks MrDouble,
I am loving the super sports. But I should say that the increase in width/offset and decrease in wheel size affects my weighing of the characteristics of the tire to some degree. That being said, they feel amazing! I would say that they feel communicative, responsive, light, confidence inspiring, and surprisingly quiet and comfortable! Coming from stock bridgestones, dunlop wintersports, and hankook v12s--I've found something not to like about those tires, but so far I can't seem to find fault with the PSS! Maybe they won't last long--we'll see, though they have a good michelin treadwear rating.
BTW, thanks again for the input regarding H&R coilovers.

Last edited:
powdercoated white speed6 wheels
attachment.php

Dude nice job on the rims they look sweet

Hey, they were owned by my friend Suzy... she sold her car (and all mods) back in 2008/2009.

They are Rays G-Games Sidewinders 18x7.5 ET48+ with Kumho Ecsta SPTs 225/40R18

I believe she had H&R Springs.

IMG_5379.jpg

Love the color and style. They look GREAT against the white, but not into the "stretch" thing.

*edit* Why is the color so different from your sig pic? I like the lighter blue in the posted pic much better.

Last edited:
Love the color and style. They look GREAT against the white, but not into the "stretch" thing.

*edit* Why is the color so different from your sig pic? I like the lighter blue in the posted pic much better.

Two different sets of wheels. The purple wheels were 18x8 +40 BBS LM, the teal wheels are 18x10 +25 CCW LM20.

Back