MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

:
09 MS3 GT
Nice rims and stance paradigm, how do you like the super sports? I'm considering them when it comes time to replace my star specs.

Last edited:
:
CWP MS3 2008.5
Thanks MrDouble,
I am loving the super sports. But I should say that the increase in width/offset and decrease in wheel size affects my weighing of the characteristics of the tire to some degree. That being said, they feel amazing! I would say that they feel communicative, responsive, light, confidence inspiring, and surprisingly quiet and comfortable! Coming from stock bridgestones, dunlop wintersports, and hankook v12s--I've found something not to like about those tires, but so far I can't seem to find fault with the PSS! Maybe they won't last long--we'll see, though they have a good michelin treadwear rating.
BTW, thanks again for the input regarding H&R coilovers.

Last edited:
:
2007 mazdaspeed3
powdercoated white speed6 wheels
attachment.php

Dude nice job on the rims they look sweet

:
1994 RX-7 Touring & 2002 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Hey, they were owned by my friend Suzy... she sold her car (and all mods) back in 2008/2009.

They are Rays G-Games Sidewinders 18x7.5 ET48+ with Kumho Ecsta SPTs 225/40R18

I believe she had H&R Springs.

IMG_5379.jpg

bbrich57

Virgin1, Rally White
:
2004 Mazda3 HB
Love the color and style. They look GREAT against the white, but not into the "stretch" thing.

*edit* Why is the color so different from your sig pic? I like the lighter blue in the posted pic much better.

Last edited:

Wastegate13

Wheel Snob
:
08.5 CWP MS3 GT
Love the color and style. They look GREAT against the white, but not into the "stretch" thing.

*edit* Why is the color so different from your sig pic? I like the lighter blue in the posted pic much better.

Two different sets of wheels. The purple wheels were 18x8 +40 BBS LM, the teal wheels are 18x10 +25 CCW LM20.

Latest posts