MS3 engine build/PTE 5557 build completed

The car is already up and running. I've taken the car to inline racing to be tuned by Huy Tran. The car is making 308whp @ 14psi (the highest knock i see is .35 and afr's are in the low 11's). There is plenty left on the table and we are going to go for more power once I get another wastegate spring that can hold more than 14lbs. of boost. It shouldn't have a problem making 400whp

good to see that you got your car running finally...that turbo what can you compare it to like could you compare it to the gt30 or etc?

The turbo is similiar to a gt30r except its rated for a little bit more horsepower and the spool is just as good maybe a little better in journal bearing form. I can't wait to have the car tuned and running boost in the efficiency zone of the turbo (20+psi).

The turbo is similiar to a gt30r except its rated for a little bit more horsepower and the spool is just as good maybe a little better in journal bearing form. I can't wait to have the car tuned and running boost in the efficiency zone of the turbo (20+psi).

nice i want to thank you again with helping me source my newer motor....the old one comes out starting tomorrow...will post pics of the carnage..but yeah i am going a little different with my build now decided on forged internal and already bought a atp gt3071...so i will be in the same boat as you soon enough...good luck with the car and i know for a fact that you are going to have some nice dyno numbers with ur T3 setup! what are you doing for fuel with this build or is it just stock injectors with a upgraded cdhpfp?

nice i want to thank you again with helping me source my newer motor....the old one comes out starting tomorrow...will post pics of the carnage..but yeah i am going a little different with my build now decided on forged internal and already bought a atp gt3071...so i will be in the same boat as you soon enough...good luck with the car and i know for a fact that you are going to have some nice dyno numbers with ur T3 setup! what are you doing for fuel with this build or is it just stock injectors with a upgraded cdhpfp?

No problem, I'm glad I could help. Good luck getting everything running right. I'm using stock injectors with an upgraded CDFP. As far as boost control I'm switching over to running the stock boost control solenoid inline with a mbc. For instance have mbc set to 20-22psi and and use ATR to set the stock boost control solenoid to (1st gear 10 psi, 2nd gear, 10psi, 3rd gear 18psi, 4th22psi, 5th 22psi, 6th 22psi).

2010-03-26190548.jpg

testing the car on a private road

Nice man I haven't read up on your whole build but did you get the intake mani and head ported? I'm doing a simalar build cp pistions +.020 overbore 9.5:1 compression pautar rods comtic head gasket and bah bah.....and I'm going to get the intake mani and head ported and see what it puts me at....but I'm only going to run a SST from PTP.

Back