Mintblue Grill $100 shipped! (Continental US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin03mp5

:
'13 Mazda3 / '13 Edge / Your Mom
*****SOLD*****SOLD*****

Time to get rid of it. This is an ultra rare Mintblue Grill for the 01-03 proteges. It is painted black mica. It was only on the car in the summer time, and only for 2 summers. Previously on bazookajoe's turbo p5. I got rid of my protege 2 years ago, so it has just been sitting in a box and now it is time to get rid of it. First to PM me gets it. I will send you my paypall info and I will ship after I receive the money. I am very busy moving, so please be patient with me. This is why PM'ing me is the best option. I can track that better than people just posting in this thread.

On to the pics.

****SOLD**** to the lower 48 states only. Just dont need the hassles of shipping to Canada and the like.

Newer picture with todays date.

old picture of it on the car

Last edited:
Gotten a few pms... and sorry, im looking for cash, no trades. And yes, I'm selling it at a good price. I'm not here to gouge people.

since i didnt get a response from carolina... i have a couple pm's. the first person fell through so here is the waiting list.

1) bluewolfcry
2)i12drivemyMP5

So, bluewolfcry is next, then i12drive will be next if i dont hear back in 24 hours.

At this point I'm just waiting for the other guy to not respond so I can score.............I'll be looking to pay for this after 7:12pm tonight when the 24 hrs are up for the other guy. (cabpatch)

Last edited:
hittin up ur paypal now......

payment sent & shipping info PM'd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back